KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Friday 13Th Superstition GIF by AIDES

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Interesting things going on at South Sydney put it that way. If the rumours are true, I bet the club is glad one certain player is injured and it would explain a drop in form for another.

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Interesting things going on at South Sydney put it that way. If the rumours are true, I bet the club is glad one certain player is injured and it would explain a drop in form for another.
Glad we got Adam Reynolds out and The only wholesome thing of south sydney is Reggie the Rabbit 🐇 even though I think buck is better

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Glad we got Adam Reynolds out and The only wholesome thing of south sydney is Reggie the Rabbit 🐇 even though I think buck is better

TBF, i think they do a lot of good work in the community. I think most clubs do though tbh. That doesn't win footy games though.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

Any reason you can't post the rumour? Something illegal been suggested?

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
So are we allowed to say who it is?!
Btw…. It’s NOT a current Broncos player

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Like the TC Robati one, QLD Law isn't really going to hide who it is, from what I'm aware of in searching It's not a Broncos player I got worried when I saw Walsh Rubbed out today but that actually was a legit knee issue.

Obviously posting who it is, is still going to be speculation until actual proof is out so there is no point posting it.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I mean come on everyone, how many times have we posted not to name unsubstantiated names??!!

Active Now

• Alec
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • jd87
  • Fozz
  • Santa
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.