NRL Players and family members in hot water

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
boys sharing a bag... nothing wrong with that. play on fellas.

though, how you can do it and back up at training is beyond me.... last time i did it i was on suicide tuesday until friday....

L

Locky24

QCup Player
May 17, 2009
You would have to be stupid if you think they weren’t doing that… yeah it wasn’t on video but it’s pretty obvious what they were doing…

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
You would have to be stupid if you think they weren’t doing that… yeah it wasn’t on video but it’s pretty obvious what they were doing…

It was that obvious, that the only other conclusion is that they were pretending. Which, considering the circumstances, would be only marginally less dumb than actually doing it.

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
It was that obvious, that the only other conclusion is that they were pretending. Which, considering the circumstances, would be only marginally less dumb than actually doing it.
Yeah. They’ve gotta miss some games for this at least.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Surely you can just drug test them and find out once and for all

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
They will have to move fast if they do but I think by the time they do it will already be out of their system.

Not really. They can do a hair follicle test. That picks up everything in a few months time span.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Does anyone actually care if they were on the bag?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
They will have to move fast if they do but I think by the time they do it will already be out of their system.
You’d think the integrity unit would have seen the live video and arranged the game day drug tests for those players.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I do, considering we copped a 2 week suspension for shoe gate. They cop some weeks for bringing the game into disrepute
But is it disrepute? No one gives a **** about cocaine…

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Yes. Drugs are fucked. They ruin lives and careers.
There’s a thread on this forum where all the posters share weed smoking techniques ..

Gambling also ruins lives and careers… yet it’s one of the main sponsorship sauces for the sport

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
But is it disrepute? No one gives a **** about cocaine…

Well, it's illegal - like punching your wife in the face, or raping someone. Not necessarily saying it's on the same level, but if a scuffle with a teammate is seen as bringing the game into disrepute, I daresay breaking the law in any way is too.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • something
  • jd87
  • whykickamoocow
  • mystico
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.