NRL Players and family members in hot water

Furthermore….
When the **** are these blokes going to learn???
What the **** is actually wrong with these guys??
Legit question.
The young, dumb, too much money too early excuse is invalid. You’re a human being in your 20s. You know the difference between right and wrong.

@theshed i was just about to say the same!
DON’T want to jump at shadows etc… BUT…
This will be the first real test for Madge…
IF it is indeed correct and he was under the influence… TEAR UP his contract and **** him off. We can sign Walker, have him there until Black is ready. Similar type of players, but oh well. Better yet, sign a half decent veteran, who will lead the team around post Reynolds, pre Black.
Great excuse to get rid of Mam, have a public execution to make sure the rest of these blokes fall in line. This is a job, you’re getting paid to perform.
Save some money and get Hunt for two years so when Reynolds inevitably breaks down next year we still have a very experienced half

@theshed i was just about to say the same!
DON’T want to jump at shadows etc… BUT…
This will be the first real test for Madge…
IF it is indeed correct and he was under the influence… TEAR UP his contract and **** him off. We can sign Walker, have him there until Black is ready. Similar type of players, but oh well. Better yet, sign a half decent veteran, who will lead the team around post Reynolds, pre Black.
Great excuse to get rid of Mam, have a public execution to make sure the rest of these blokes fall in line. This is a job, you’re getting paid to perform.
Agree. I don't think Mam is worth the money, and I don't think he's the guy to take over after Reynolds, and a message has to be sent with a new start about to begin. This is a good opportunity and I hope the club seizes it, even better if we can get Hunt.

get out of jail free card here for the broncos. Whether Madge is game enough to do so so soon in his role is a different question.
Given he is a very popular player amongst the squad, I doubt they will say bye bye

get out of jail free card here for the broncos. Whether Madge is game enough to do so so soon in his role is a different question.
Given he is a very popular player amongst the squad, I doubt they will say bye bye
I think this is an important factor... he's one of Walsh's best mates in the squad.

People will be like "well **** it piss Walsh off as well"... you do that and we are in FULL rebuild mode... people asking for post-Reynolds solution... Walsh is our post Reynolds.

This fucking squad though... bunch of fucking children... starting to wonder if the broncos will ever have a full squad of professionals again.

Dave D should just do it before Madge gets a chance to even put his feet under the desk (with Madge’s input of course). They’re already feeling some kind of way about Dave over Kev, he might as well double down and allow Madge to stand at arms distance.

I think this is an important factor... he's one of Walsh's best mates in the squad.

People will be like "well **** it piss Walsh off as well"... you do that and we are in FULL rebuild mode... people asking for post-Reynolds solution... Walsh is our post Reynolds.

This fucking squad though... bunch of fucking children... starting to wonder if the broncos will ever have a full squad of professionals again.

No player can be bigger than the Broncs, so if this happens so be it. We will still have players lining up to come to us, we just need to make the right choices. Something that is unlikely to happen under this R&R team though unfortunately.

The club would just have to reframe it as a thought experiment and ask the players how they would have felt if it was one of their own inner circle members Mam had struck, if it gets to that point.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • the_next
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • Redfern_1980
  • broncos4life
  • Scdeac
  • Yem
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Stix
  • leish107
  • Mr Fourex
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Cavalo
  • bb_gun
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Morkel
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.