NRL Players and family members in hot water

DCE has been fined $10,000 for his role in the Gladstone incident.

Pretty much a slap on the wrist.

Untitled

It kind of makes sense, but it kind of doesn't. If it was just Smith, Slater & Thurston it'd make sense because they're the NRL darlings and would never be in hot water. What are DCE, Maloney & Tedesco doing there?

Oh it looked like an ice bucket on my phone. Like a wine cooler. Was thinking along the line of a bunch of whiners. Oh well.

Oh it looked like an ice bucket on my phone. Like a wine cooler. Was thinking along the line of a bunch of whiners. Oh well.

It is an ice bucket im pretty sure lol

But then why would Thaiday be there?

Well, they're all NRL players and that's hot water they're in, so you're all fucking stupid. ;)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...t/news-story/a733a98df7c92198764d937853a4ec56

The headline.

"NRL star Albert Kelly's drunken tirade".

Trash journalism. First off, he is not even an NRL star. He doesn't even play in the NRL. Secondly, he's not even a star here..

Just another opportunity for the media to drag the NRL brand through the mud despite the fact this didn't even happen here.

Meh, this is of interest to fans because he's ex-NRL and could well have been on his way back in the next couple of years. This probably stifles that a bit.

I would have been interested in him coming to the Broncos because he has oodles of talent and could probably be mentored by Roberts. After seeing the video, he's probably in the "no dickheads" basket for Bennett.

Oh no its the squeaky clean perfect cowboys. What will the NRL do now!

*sweep sweep*

If anything Bolton has been playing poorly this year, Cowboys will probably take the opportunity to de-register him so they can use the cap space to sign someone else.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.