NRL Players in hot water

Discussion in 'Rugby League Talk' started by Nashy, Nov 29, 2013.

Has De Belin been suspended pending his current situation? I haven't heard anything since the news broke

1. Morepudding

Morepudding QCup Player

Anyone seen this apparent Dylan Napa sex tape? If it is him, it's definitely a few years old. Looks bloody skinny.

2. Morkel

Morkel

Does he try to use his hands or just smashes in head first?

3. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

I wouldn't go out of my way to watch a sex tape with him in it

4. Morepudding

Morepudding QCup Player

It was posted on NRL Memes facebook page with censorship. It's probably a troll though. He honestly looks 20kg lighter.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  5. Dylan Napa leading in with the head once again.

What a shock.

6. It's not him but the guy looks like Napa. Besides, it's just regular doggy style. I suppose it could be him but who cares.

7. Tera

Tera QCup Player

Why is this news?

Lockysillegitimatechild and Tom like this.
  8. Morkel

Morkel

Like a Coffs Harbour thing?

9. Morkel

Morkel

The flood has started.

[​IMG]

10. Battler

Battler NRL Captain

I love that this supposedly happened years ago but is leaked the season he leaves the roosters. What a coincidence

11. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

So is he actually in any trouble for something or is this just what our lives have become?

Huge likes this.
  12. teampjta

teampjta NYC Player

Bit harsh considering Pearce was at the roosters when his shit happen

13. PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987 NRL Player

IMG_0607.JPG

soup, Morkel, Porthoz and 1 other person like this.
  14. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

Knights centre Tautau Moga charged with common assault
    January 11, 2019 6:12pm
    by STAFF WRITERS
    Source: FOX SPORTS
    The NRL has been hit with yet another off-field scandal with Newcastle centre Tautau Moga charged with common assault.
    Moga, 25, allegedly hit a taxi driver in Newcastle on Boxing Day and was subsequently charged by police on January 9.

He will face court on March 21.
    The Knights issued a statement on Friday afternoon.

“The Newcastle Knights were made aware of an incident involving a player on December 26, 2018,” the statement read.

“The club alerted the NRL Integrity Unit at an appropriate time and are co-operating with the NSW Police.

“No further comment will be made.”

Moga joined the Knights ahead of the 2018 season and made four appearances before suffering an anterior cruciate ligament rupture which ended his season.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k=99096fea9ec1fb76875302f3f890396a-1547191038

15. Integrity Unit chief should be asking for a **** raise. This is ridiculous now. Can someone post up a Rape / Assault in the offseason count? We'd be getting to the limits of what some of these guys could count to by this stage.

Aldo and teampjta like this.
  16. Alec

Alec International Rep

Yeah, nothing suss there lol.

Though to be honest, this is such a non-issue...the only insane way it could even possibly become an issue, is entirely because the news decided to report it and people MIGHT look it up and leave it for their kids or something?

17. I see that Moga has now been charged with an assault occurring on Boxing Day. Another one on the growing list.

18. teampjta

teampjta NYC Player

another one,

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...s/news-story/f1bbed2cc9393e945f454eaed670d33e

Police investigating after entire Cronulla Sharks squad is banned from sailing club over fracas

[​IMG]
    The Cronulla Sharks’ horror off-season has continued with this latest incident.
    The entire Cronulla Sharks squad has been banned from a popular sailing club in the Sutherland Shire as a result of a late-night incident that the police are investigating.
    The Sydney Morning Herald reported on late Friday night that the Cronulla Sailing Club took the extraordinary decision to ban the entire squad from its premises after a series of scuffles broke out at the venue on December 21 that involved several lower grade players.
    Every Test, ODI & T20I live, ad-break free during play and in 4K. Only on Foxtel. SIGN UP NOW!
    Police were called out to the club to deal with the disturbance and an investigation is ongoing. Sharks officials have also opened a probe to determine what happened on the night.
    The Herald speculated that due to the seriousness of the decision to ban the entire squad that some first-graders may have also been involved — or at least failed to stop the fights.
    However, Sharks chief executive Barry Russell declined to expand other than to say that they are treating the incident “very seriously”.
    “I can confirm there was an incident, which is being investigated by the club. The club has informed the [NRL] integrity unit and is working with police with their investigation,” he told the Herald. “We will take the appropriate action once the investigation is concluded.”