NRL Players and family members in hot water

Wow, after reading about the Hayne trial that's terrifying he could be found guilty Imo.
I have no doubt this is a bit of karma here for the POS but on what I have read If I was a young player I would be getting consent on vid or texted or something.
Heard this discussed the other day. There was an app designed for just this situation. A consent app. That was two or three years ago. I don't think it went well, might even have been banned.

Heard this discussed the other day. There was an app designed for just this situation. A consent app. That was two or three years ago. I don't think it went well, might even have been banned.
Yeah, I think an app has been suggested but it has issues similar to real life, in that , if consent is withdrawn after initially given then we end up in the same he said she said place.
Its complicated , and I can understand 100% why people use tinder etc . It's simple and everyone is on the same page.
The son of a mate of mine last year visited over 300 different women , yes , that's in 12 months.
Hes a good looking rooster but **** me that's alotafagina

Last edited:
Wow, after reading about the Hayne trial that's terrifying he could be found guilty Imo.
I have no doubt this is a bit of karma here for the POS but on what I have read If I was a young player I would be getting consent on vid or texted or something.
Or they could try to find a sort of stable relationship with someone.

I'm sure Izzy would have plenty to say about one night stands.

Or they could try to find a sort of stable relationship with someone.
Didn't stop Hayne or de Belin, both of whom left their partner and child at home while off possibly raping someone.

Yeah, I think an app has been suggested but it has issues similar to real life, in that , if consent is withdrawn after initially given then we end up in the same he said she said place.
Its complicated , and I can understand 100% why people use tinder etc . It's simple and everyone is on the same page.
The son of a mate of mine last year visited over 300 different women , yes , that's in 12 months.
An app is the worst idea I've ever heard. Believe it or not, some blokes are bad at sex and you can start off thinking it's a good idea and realise "nope, nope, I'm out of here, this guy is terrible and he's hurting me, and i've changed my mind" imagine if you'd consented on an app. There's no real way to wind it back is there?

Didn't stop Hayne or de Belin, both of whom left their partner and child at home while off possibly raping someone.
The whole Hayne story, surely he was off his chops on something other than alcohol for the incident, especially since it was a 2 day bender/bucks party.

It's weird in some ways, having lots of sex partners. In my mind I see it the same way I see the imagined endless packet of Tim Tams. After the first 3 or 4, well...

You need to not have Tim Tams for a while to rekindle the appetite. 200--300 sex partners in a year indicates psychological problems IN MY OPINION.

An app is the worst idea I've ever heard. Believe it or not, some blokes are bad at sex and you can start off thinking it's a good idea and realise "nope, nope, I'm out of here, this guy is terrible and he's hurting me, and i've changed my mind" imagine if you'd consented on an app. There's no real way to wind it back is there?

Wait, I'm not sure I'm reading this right, are you saying after they've started and she's consented, the girl doesn't like it, so she's like, nah, I'm outta here. He pulls out and now this is rape? Isn't that the purpose of an app to show there was consent?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, just genuinely not clear on what you meant here.

This is covered magnificently in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Really? Young players these days would then take the consent video and spread it all over the internet anyway.

Would there be a bigger turnoff than someone asking to film you giving consent before you get into bed with them? Can’t see it happening mate.

Wait, I'm not sure I'm reading this right, are you saying after they've started and she's consented, the girl doesn't like it, so she's like, nah, I'm outta here. He pulls out and now this is rape? Isn't that the purpose of an app to show there was consent?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, just genuinely not clear on what you meant here.

Not sure what's confusing.

The app would say there was consent, it would not indicate a man stopped when he was asked to at any point by a woman. It could potentially be used as a defence by rapists.

Doesn't matter if you are balls deep after getting consent, she says stop, you stop, or you're in rape territory. Especially with a stranger.

Really? Young players these days would then take the consent video and spread it all over the internet anyway.

Would there be a bigger turnoff than someone asking to film you giving consent before you get into bed with them? Can’t see it happening mate.
Probably not, I'm simply pointing out the mess you can end up in.

Again, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Please, watch it people...

Firstly, like any decent man I abhor the rapist.

My major concern is the fake allegation. I won't accept the claim that false allegations are made so rarely that it's not an issue. I would accept a ten year, minimum custodial sentence for any women who makes a false claim. I'd also be pleased with a 5 year, mandatory incarceration of any person making a false claim about paedophilia.

These things happen. A woman cries 'rape' and every man is guilty until proven innocent. A person accuses another of 'paedophilia' again the accused is considered guilty until proven innocent.

There must be a deterrent to vexatious and or false claims. The claim that such laws exist is a cop out. No woman goes to jail for false claims, judges do not enforce the laws. Mandatory sentencing fixes that. In fact, unless things have changed in the family court women regularly accuse men of various types of abuse without fear of reprisal. Defenders point to perjury laws but they are not enforced either.

Men must be protected. Women must be protected.

Firstly, like any decent man I abhor the rapist.

My major concern is the fake allegation. I won't accept the claim that false allegations are made so rarely that it's not an issue. I would accept a ten year, minimum custodial sentence for any women who makes a false claim. I'd also be pleased with a 5 year, mandatory incarceration of any person making a false claim about paedophilia.

These things happen. A woman cries 'rape' and every man is guilty until proven innocent. A person accuses another of 'paedophilia' again the accused is considered guilty until proven innocent.

There must be a deterrent to vexatious and or false claims. The claim that such laws exist is a cop out. No woman goes to jail for false claims, judges do not enforce the laws. Mandatory sentencing fixes that. In fact, unless things have changed in the family court women regularly accuse men of various types of abuse without fear of reprisal. Defenders point to perjury laws but they are not enforced either.

Men must be protected. Women must be protected.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-17/canberra-woman-jailed-for-false-rape-claim/10723908

Sounds like you are venting. I understand your bias though, based on your history. Bias none the less. It's not a like for like issue.

False rape claims are statistically minimal, whereas unreported rapes or even reported cases that aren't taken seriously are significantly higher. The accuser has the right to innocence as well as the accused.

At some point we need to accept that a lot of our attitudes and values as a society are fucked, and not fob it off as some SJW crap. Men and women. Look no further than the misogynistic pigs running the country.

Agree about the family court bias against men, it needs some reform.

What’s the fix for getting men back into teaching at schools, though? Throw one gets me every time. A girl with a crush can get mighty nasty.
A claim must be proven beyond any reasonable doubt. If unproven, back to work. The 'just to be on the safe side' view has to be rejected. If a male teacher is accused then evidence must be presented and she said is not enough. Might be time for mixed classes with a duo (male and female teacher)

Men are not protected in teaching, not protected in the family court and are regularly subjected to woke generalisation and accused of stereotypical behaviour.
Examples: Real men don't hit women.
There's never a reason to hit a woman.

Total generalisation intended to demonise men. It's bullshit to say 'everyone knows what that means'.
There's times when it's totally appropriate to smack some crazy bitch with hard straight right.

What we need to be saying is 'violence towards each other is unacceptable'. No gender mentioned.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.