NRL Players and family members in hot water

It's pretty pathetic.
Imagine paying 35 grand to get laid.
That's basically what has happened here.

I do remember being 20 and my dick ruling my decision making, however, if it was going to cost me that kind of money, i would happily stay in my room and do it myself.

How come he only gets the same ban as Arrow yet he did it twice?

sounds like the NRL are claiming it's because this breach happened before Arrow's

Arrow's was actually a worse penalty because he also lost the 15k Origin pay

Imagine paying 35 grand to get laid.
That's basically what has happened here.

I do remember being 20 and my dick ruling my decision making, however, if it was going to cost me that kind of money, i would happily stay in my room and do it myself.
Before tax I'm guessing so it's less.

I'm just surprised it wasn't backdated from when he had the fling. That's the more usual NRL style.

James Roberts could be suspended for the remainder of the season for a COVID quarantine breach.

he is apparently in 2 weeks of quarantine with the NRL families on the Gold Coast and twice breached QLD health's no balcony policy

Who are the assholes with cameras out the front trying to take photos of a bloke hanging his towel on the balcony.

The stupidity of this rule is the fact that the families all eat together in the dining room, so why are they banned from balconies? OMG.

It seems a silly rule from a cursory glance at it. I don’t know the ins and outs but if you don’t want players going out on the balcony why give them a balcony? These guys are dumb as a door knob, you don’t want to confuse them.

It seems a silly rule from a cursory glance at it. I don’t know the ins and outs but if you don’t want players going out on the balcony why give them a balcony? These guys are dumb as a door knob, you don’t want to confuse them.
Robert sitting in his hotel room.

"They say no go on balcony, yet they give me balcony? No balcony but balcony... Balcony no balcony. Balcony. James go on balcony? mmmm balcony.

"They say no go on balcony, yet they give me balcony? No balcony but balcony... Balcony no balcony. Balcony. James go on balcony? mmmm balcony.

I kind of picture it like Rocket speaking to baby Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

@Organix - Any of your data loving friends looking to do a study on the human brain? Start with NRL player, I'm really keen on the results.

@Organix - Any of your data loving friends looking to do a study on the human brain? Start with NRL player, I'm really keen on the results.

searching the resident GIF

QRL board meeting this Friday and it will be decided what the QRL impose on Arrow- he might be missing in 22.

Got a lot of time for Jai, but i think thats the right punishment for him.

"Ooo camera... wave to camera"

so much for the next play to breach COVID requirements getting suspended for the season.

James Roberts has been suspended for 1 match and fined $7500

Active Now

• Spooky1013
  • Mister Wright
  • Browny
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.