NRL Players and family members in hot water

My bad. Jumping to a conclusion. Sounds like the sheila's fella come home to find a big ginger lump asleep in the apartment and took exception to it though, right?

I mean either that or Napa woke up to domestic abuse and stepped in to be a good bloke and copped a flogging for it.
Literally nothing points to any of those options.

Nothing? Seriously? Use your imagination. Enjoy a little drama. [emoji12]

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...cked-out-at-party-report-20161211-gt8tms.html

The Sydney Roosters have referred an incident involving Dylan Napa to the NRL integrity unit after the star forward was allegedly knocked out at a party.

News Corp reports Napa was coming to the aid of a woman when he was struck with a fire poker by another party-goer on Sydney's northern beaches.
1481483425350.jpg

Dylan Napa was reportedly knocked out at a party in Palm Beach. Photo: Jason McCawley
The Roosters player was allegedly asleep at the Palm Beach property when he was awoken by screaming, and he saw a man destroying property and yelling at a woman.

He was reportedly knocked unconscious when he was hit.

Two other people were injured in the incident, and all three were taken to hospital.

They were later released.

Six hundred people attended the party at the Palm Beach mansion.

It's an annual charity event called "Palmbu" in support of the Vasculitis Foundation.

The Roosters issued a brief statement saying they were aware of the incident and the NRL had been informed.

What I immediately though of when I read this story this morning

That fucking filth Andrew Fifita was finally issued a breach by the NRL... not that I expect anything to come of it.

So he shouldn't he was committing no crimes at all.
Yeah, nothing wrong with using the NRL publicly to support a convicted murderer...
If that was the only thing, he would probably enjoy the benefit of the doubt, but his other actions tell me he's a filthy POS.

This has nothing to do with which state he belongs to, so stop putting your NSW'king glasses on!

And don't even try using Mal to argue your point, because what he does in private in relation to his brother has no bearing on his public functions in the NRL.

Yeah, nothing wrong with using the NRL publicly to support a convicted murderer...
If that was the only thing, he would probably enjoy the benefit of the doubt, but his other actions tell me he's a filthy POS.

This has nothing to do with which state he belongs to, so stop putting your NSW'king glasses on!

And don't even try using Mal to argue your point, because what he does in private in relation to his brother has no bearing on his public functions in the NRL.

Settle down, why is everything a NSW V QLD debate? You sound paranoid and deluded. Hitlers genocide is more relevant to this topic than 3 fucking football games.

Supporting somebody is not a crime regardless of how bad that person is. Brendan Abbott's 80 year old mother supports him as does his family, throw them in jail. Throw some of Milat's siblings in prison for visiting him and Matthew (if they do back them), throw the Eels in jail for backing Danny Wicks, throw the Port Arthur gunman's mum in jail for writing a book about him and supporting him in interviews. I could go on forever.

If supporting prisoners was a crime prisons would be more crowded then they already are.

Last edited:
Settle down, why is everything a NSW V QLD debate? You sound paranoid and deluded. Hitlers genocide is more relevant to this topic than 3 fucking football games.

Supporting somebody is not a crime regardless of how bad that person is. Brendan Abbott's 80 year old mother supports him as does his family, throw them in jail. Throw some of Milat's siblings in prison for visiting him and Matthew (if they do back them), throw the Eels in jail for backing Danny Wicks, throw the Port Arthur gunman's mum in jail for writing a book about him and supporting him in interviews. I could go on forever.

If supporting prisoners was a crime prisons would be more crowded then they already are.

No one is calling what he did a crime, no one is even saying he isn't entitled to support his friend. What people have an issue with is that he has used his NRL status to support his friend who to many, has committed an irredeemable act. If he had supported him behind closed doors I think you would find it wouldn't have bothered too many people, but he has instead publicly brought that support into the code.

Bringing the NRL into disrepute. Just fucking bring it back. This grub has charge written all over him. Add that to the way he went on when he was overlooked because he's nothing but a brainless grub, hope he cops a round or two off.

Bringing Mal Meninga into this is your normal go to excuse, so don't pretend your state affiliation doesn't come into it.

You have been told this a hundred times, and just ignore it. This is NOT about him supporting a friend... it's about using the NRL as a vehicle for that purpose, which while not being a crime, is still grossly distasteful. Besides, you don't have to be a criminal to be a filthy POS, as Fifita proves.

What would you say if Cameron Smith wanted Martin Bryant released and said it on his wrist strapping? I think you have your answer.

Fifita is a fat piece of shit....deal with it.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bish
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mr Fourex
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.