NRL Players and family members in hot water

Vai Toutai has been released by the Eels for allegedly glassing a Rebels bikie member.

He has apparently gone into hiding after the bikie said he won't be pressing charges, but will exact his own revenge.

Vai Toutai has been released by the Eels for allegedly glassing a Rebels bikie member.

He has apparently gone into hiding after the bikie said he won't be pressing charges, but will exact his own revenge.

I would say his lost NRL career would be the least of his worries now. Jesus Christ what the **** was he thinking?

My opinion of him has gone way up. Fucking organised crime scum.

but-why.gif

Why? Because he got into a fist fight on a public street? He may never earn another contract but it will have nothing to do with this incident. Steve Renouf did the exact same thing in the exact same town and it didn't affect his contract. The only difference being that his scrap wasn't filmed.
Yes, exactly that. Never heard about Renouf getting involved in a brawl before but did he have a history of off field issues? Was he looking for a new contract at the time? Sandow is, and he's blown any chance regardless of the status of his super league contract.

Renouf's house got broken into and he had his jaw broken from memory. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a street brawl.

And I thought it happened in Murgon.

Renouf's house got broken into and he had his jaw broken from memory. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a street brawl.

And I thought it happened in Murgon.

I'm pretty sure he was visiting his mum's place when it happened, regardless he was the actual victim and since then has been a strong supporter of the HandsOff# campaign.

Papalii caught drink driving.

Sack him Ricky.

This wouldn't of happened in Brisbane...

Abhorrent behaviour. The gutter culture Ricky has instilled is a stain upon the sport.

Can't wait to hear the excuses of the Canberra apologists. Disgusting!

He was also driving unlicensed, in an unregistered and uninsured vehicle. He got the big 4 lol

Active Now

• Skathen
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.