NRL Players and family members in hot water

Thaiday has been sacked from his role as ambassador for "Deadly Choices" for anyone who cares.

No more advertisements with Sammy eating fruit :(
That really is a joke. Who runs DC, by the way?

I like that the cctv was close enough to see that a white powder was being racked up on a mobile phone. These idiots must have done it just a metre or 2 from a damn camera that was staring right at them, and not many people look like Proctor.

I like that the cctv was close enough to see that a white powder was being racked up on a mobile phone. These idiots must have done it just a metre or 2 from a damn camera that was staring right at them, and not many people look like Proctor.

Maybe it was a cleaner with a mop?

Bromwich suspended for two games by Storm.

What. A. Joke.

The NRL better step in and come down harder like they keep saying they will.

Bromwich 2 weeks for drugs.
Thaiday loses his ambassadorship for telling a joke.
Ok.

They're two different organisations. Deadly Choices gave made their decision and the Storm/NRL made their choice. They don't have to be the same.

Lovett got four weeks and $15,000 for possession earlier this year. Interesting to see what the difference is between the two.

Thaiday has been sacked from his role as ambassador for "Deadly Choices" for anyone who cares.

No more advertisements with Sammy eating fruit :(

This is a massive fucking tragedy. No one cares about what Deadly Choices stands for more than Sam Fucking Thaiday. I bet you there are a whole bunch of keyboard warriors just bristling with the thought that their words had the power to have a high profile person booted from an important position. **** this shit, the world needs a serious wake-up call.

They're two different organisations. Deadly Choices gave made their decision and the Storm/NRL made their choice. They don't have to be the same.
Fair point. Was comparing the irony, of both misdemeanors.

Gower dropped the f bomb in an on-field interview with Joey! I'm outraged and offended! Sack him now! Won't somebody please think of the children!

Fair point. Was comparing the irony, of both misdemeanors.

I'm just waiting for the Erin Molan feature story where these two put it down to depression and struggling to adapt to life over here making hundreds of thousands of dollars and playing a sport that many people would kill to play.

CCTV around the CBD is pretty good quality

It's absolutely disgusting the levels that social justice and political correctness have been reaching. It started with America and Canada, it's coming over here and it's destroying our Australian identity - shittalking.

It's absolutely disgusting the levels that social justice and political correctness have been reaching. It started with America and Canada, it's coming over here and it's destroying our Australian identity - shittalking.

I wish I could say it was just a "one off." It's a disgrace that Thaiday was sacked. His comment was fairly, bloody tame at best but hey... the social justice crowd need to be appeased.

We are through the looking glass, mate... Political correctness is here to stay... you can't un-ring that bell...just try and survive somehow...

Didn't Wendell get done for two years for cocaine mid season? Why do these boys get two weeks?!

Active Now

• Midean
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Old Mate
  • rj9
  • Bish
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.