NRL Players that went to your school.

V

Vogstar90

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
so which players went to your school and were they good back then?

William Zillman and Cooper Cronk both were in the schools highest team in grade 8 [eusa_clap.gi , it's a rugby Union school btw.

Nothin' from my high school, at all [icon_lol1.

However, both Berrigan and Hodges went to the high school just down the road from where I lived then (where I should've gone, a heap of my mates were there) and I know Hodges in particular was playing in plenty of rep teams in that time.

No NRL players but we did have James Hopes.

I don't know his full name but Cameron something from Cronulla was a year or two above me. Apart from that, none that I know of.

Cameron Smith and Israel Folau. I was in Grade 8/9 when Smith was there and he was the sports captain or something. I used to catch the bus with Folau haha.

Also, Willie Tonga's brother..but he hasn't really made it big in the NRL yet.

mick! said:

However, both Berrigan and Hodges went to the high school just down the road from where I lived then (where I should've gone, a heap of my mates were there) and I know Hodges in particular was playing in plenty of rep teams in that time.
Did Hodges live in Trinity Beach, Cairns? If i heard correctly.

Jarrod Mullen
Anthony Tupou
Danny Buderus (I think)
Anthony Quinn
Brett Finch

A few more would have as well.

Vogstar90 said:
mick! said:

Did Hodges live in Trinity Beach, Cairns? If i heard correctly.

Not sure about early high school, but he went to Ferny Grove High from at least year 10 - I think that's when he got on the scholarship with the Broncos.

No NRL Players at my school either.

but we did have Chris Hartley (QLD Bulls keeper) and Keiron Perkins

Wally Lewis. [icon_wink

Two blokes from the Reds Charlie Fetoai and Brando Va'aulu were a few years above me.

Jay Aston (playing U20s for Melbourne) was in my PE class lol

ningnangnong said:
Jarrod Mullen
Anthony Tupou
Danny Buderus (I think)
Anthony Quinn
Brett Finch

A few more would have as well.

You were unlucky. [icon_wink

I wouldn't admit to Brett Finch going to the same school. [icon_lol1.

i forget his name but the old parramatta fullback back in the day. Something Mahon. probably a good thing to not remember.

daniel irvine lived a street away. And i'm the cousin to an ex manly,NSW and Australian player.

bfoord said:
No NRL Players at my school either.

but we did have Chris Hartley (QLD Bulls keeper) and Keiron Perkins

I always thought Hartley went to St Peters, not BBC (and I know Keiren went to BBC, my neighbour was there at the same time, and Keiren's little brother thought he was top shit because of his brother [icon_lol1. ).

There ya go, learn something new everyday.

Chris Hartley's sister was in my class at high school. She was fine too.

We had no NRL players at our school, but had a few pretty good sports people:

Justin Leppitsch (Brisbane Lions)
Max Hudghton (St Kilda) - absolute tosser
Reece Tolleneare (Brisbane Strikers) - tosser
Kerri-Anne Guse (tennis)
Vivian Potts (triathlon)

Antonio Kafusi
Damon and Shaun Keating (even though Shaun played top grade before it was NRL)
Steve Irwin didn't go to my school but he played a couple of matches for us because at the time his school was the only one in Bundy that didn't play Leauge [icon_shru so he played for us until they saw the light

Joel and Jason Moons' Dad was my school footy coach icon_thumbs_u

KrispyKris said:
Cameron Smith and Israel Folau. I was in Grade 8/9 when Smith was there and he was the sports captain or something. I used to catch the bus with Folau haha.

Also, Willie Tonga's brother..but he hasn't really made it big in the NRL yet.

I was in the year above Folau. Esi Tonga is Willie's cousin (plays for Titans U/20s) also Chris Sandow (plays for Rabbitohs U/20s).

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.