NRL Players that went to your school.

Tell me about it! The rumour going around town is that you WON Miss Melons last year.

*shakes head in disbelief*

wall-e-wave-749751.png

Holy mackerel! It's Wall E [icon_wink [icon_razz1

Two words...

Daniel....Wagon....

He is all the footy coaches used to talk about.

St Laurences College - South Brisbane (big Rugby School ... i played for the 8th XV in senior, but i never turned - i swear)

These will be quite old for some of you - Rugby Players that I went to school with - Dan Crowley, Mark Connors, Brendan Cannon, John Mulvihill (assistant coach West Force and is on the way up) ... I'm sure there are tons more I can't think of.

I was a state ranked tennis player U10's to U14's ... Susie O'Neill was somewhat of a tennis player when she was very young, I was her fixtures captain when I was about 12. Coxy Plate mentioned Kerry-Ann Guse above, I knew her and Lorrae (sp?) Guse very well.

I played Mark Draper many many times (Scott's older brother), played Pat Rafter once in doubles and played Mark Kratzmann a few times in doubles also.

Oink !

Oh, and I used to play footy with Daniel O'Regan (captain of Warriors under 20s), Rusty Bristow and Isaac John of the Warriors Under 20s.

Vogstar90 said:
so which players went to your school and were they good back then?

William Zillman and Cooper Cronk both were in the schools highest team in grade 8 [eusa_clap.gi , it's a rugby Union school btw.

lauries boy as well what year?

No NRL players went to my school (I hope [icon_lol1. )... unless they've switched sides [icon_wink Tracy Wickham went to my school - not that thats very exciting lol.

John Eales (the real one) and Matthew Hayden where Mr BB went (and where our son will be in 2 and a half years).

Marist Brothers, isn't it?

BOOO! [icon_lol1.

Former Villonva College Boy right here.

We only have one Rugby League player come through our ranks in Brad Meyers. Quite embarrasing in hindsight. :P

PETERO!! school captain!! although it was before i reached high school.

we had alot of swimmers due to ken wood training at our school back then. geoff huegill. leisel jones. tahnee white. linda mckenzie. might of been others

At my old school-
Darren Lockyer :D
Arthur Beetson
Wally Fullerton Smith
Brent tate

Coxy said:
Reece Tolleneare (Brisbane Strikers) - tosser

HAHA! i remember tollenaere! he wasnt that good, until we loaned him out to newcastle and he scored the winner against us :(

oh as for footy players from my school

Dallas Hood
Mark Dallecort

as you can see, we had a gun school side.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Pablo
  • Midean
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • Brotherdu
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.