vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hampton over Tualagi is the bigger one for me. Its Green all over though, always goes back to his older guys who were in the side on that fateful night in 2015. If they dont get off to a good start this year, i'm expecting them to fall apart. I know there are quite a few unhappy players up there.

Was Hampton in the crowd or something?

Rumours around that Arthurs might kick. Surely he would have had a crack ahead of Staggs in the trials if that were the case?

Rumours around that Arthurs might kick. Surely he would have had a crack ahead of Staggs in the trials if that were the case?
Yes please! 😁

Here hoping our fitness is up to scratch with that bench! Only two forwards, Bird is the only one that can shift up into lock should we get an injury. Macca on the bench confuses the shit out of me.

Last edited:
This is a glimpse into the immediate future, if nothing else. When Joe O, Glenn and Lodge return, who makes way? Isaako, Kennedy and McCullough. Plus if Boyd needs to be dropped, push Arthars into centre and bring Isaako back to the wing.

Last edited:
This is a glimpse into the immediate future, if nothing else. When Joe O, Glenn and Lodge return, who makes way? Isaako, Kennedy and McCullough.

Hoppa, Kennedy and i'd say it will be Isaako. I dont think he is going to offer much from the bench.

This is a glimpse into the immediate future, if nothing else. When Joe O, Glenn and Lodge return, who makes way? Isaako, Kennedy and McCullough. Plus if Boyd needs to be dropped, push Arthars into centre and bring Isaako back to the wing.

Lodge won’t be back for sometime and if we can win our first 2 games maybe 1 or 2 of them might hold onto their spot.

Macca could play lock i reckon.

Using him purely as a tacklebot will sting our edge attack. FIFI and TPJ will be wrapped up well most of the game....Better hope Croft and Bird fire with turpin sniffing the good stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.