NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 10 Discussion

Saying a Grade 2 hammy... think that's like 4-6 weeks at least... massive blow to Manly if so

Sydney media over rating Sharks again, forgetting their easy as piss draw, they will get smacked silly by Storm.
Their luck knows no bounds - no Papenhuyzen, Coates or Hughes for Melbourne.

Meanwhile Cronulla have had minimal disruptions. Finucane retired, that should have happened two years ago and they haven't missed Trindall at all.

Meanwhile Cronulla have had minimal disruptions. Finucane retired, that should have happened two years ago and they haven't missed Trindall at all.
damn.

Sydney media over rating Sharks again, forgetting their easy as piss draw, they will get smacked silly by Storm.

Also Melbourne haven't been playing that well. A lot of lucky wins.

Must be nice having a soft draw like the phins and sharkies. Both teams hyperinflated.

Some big injuries for Manly - should help us next week.

Knowing us, they will come out and all of them will play an absolute blinder and put a score on us.

Keano Kini has been training at fullback for the Titans this week, with Brimson at 6.

Foran claims that although Brimson has been training at five eight, he'll still be playing fullback

Really enjoyed the Redcliffe-Manly game last night.

My second favourite team now for sure.. Something about Wayne, just got to hand it to him... he's very good at getting the best out of his players. He's still got the salty routine working as well, the way he could supress the smile when Fuller scored that try, impressive! The 5 hit ups followed by the Katoa bomb were very basic and predictable but perhaps deliberate considering the slippery conditions?

Some of the key moments were DCE and one of the Turbo's missing key tackles that led to tries.

Some of the players at Redcliffe I don't remember them ever playing that well at Brisbane, Kodi, Issako (though last night wasn't his best). How can you describe a system, which is now juniors to NRL at the Phins which has players like Trai Fuller in it? Going to win a premiership soon I predict.

The camera crosses to that scholar in the Manly coaches box were also fun, Pies record at Lang Pk now looking as good as Keith Richards after a week long bender.

It’s frustrating that they finally get a difficult opponent and they’re severely understrength. Hopefully this run of good fortune sees them not be battle hardened enough at the business end of the season.

Really enjoyed the Redcliffe-Manly game last night.

My second favourite team now for sure.. Something about Wayne, just got to hand it to him... he's very good at getting the best out of his players. He's still got the salty routine working as well, the way he could supress the smile when Fuller scored that try, impressive! The 5 hit ups followed by the Katoa bomb were very basic and predictable but perhaps deliberate considering the slippery conditions?

Some of the key moments were DCE and one of the Turbo's missing key tackles that led to tries.

Some of the players at Redcliffe I don't remember them ever playing that well at Brisbane, Kodi, Issako (though last night wasn't his best). How can you describe a system, which is now juniors to NRL at the Phins which has players like Trai Fuller in it? Going to win a premiership soon I predict.

The camera crosses to that scholar in the Manly coaches box were also fun, Pies record at Lang Pk now looking as good as Keith Richards after a week long bender.

Kodi was fantastic for us when he burst on to the scene. Isaako won rookie of the year for us on the wing but only wanted to play fullback for us.

Let’s not kid ourselves here, The have done well but had a very soft draw like Cronulla and got Manly without TTurbo and Saab for a large part of the game or Oloakuatu. Plus like all Seedud’s teams, they can’t defend.

I will say though, in Katoa they have the brightest halfback prospect in the world. He’s got superstar written all over him, he’s going to go down as their best signing.

I didn’t realise how park footy the away change rooms are at Bluebet stadium

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • Turky Murky
  • Midean
  • Jazza
  • BooKhaki
  • phoenix
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • Mister Wright
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.