NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 10 Discussion

one of the worst challenges i've seen

Kai Pearce Paul on the bench for the knights and has been one of the Knights better players this season. Strange from the Knights coach

Naden is killing anything the Tigers are doing. Stop going to him

Brent Naden has been the Knights best. What a rubbish display

Brandy sounds like he’s got the lube out for Best. Is he aware that he’s running at Naden?

Tripping isn't a bin. Hasn't been for awhile.
I think both Kikau and Herbie (vs souths) got binned last year for tripping... it went from automatic sin bin and multi week suspension back in the day, to nothing for a long time and then it appeared again last year as a binning and now it's just dropped off again.

Their luck knows no bounds - no Papenhuyzen, Coates or Hughes for Melbourne.

Meanwhile Cronulla have had minimal disruptions. Finucane retired, that should have happened two years ago and they haven't missed Trindall at all.
No Hynes now though, 🤭

What was Latrell thinking there... that didn't even look like it was going to go dead, let alone leaving in the hope it rolls dead

No other video referee gets that call right other than my man Ashley Klein. Wealth of knowledge.

What was Latrell thinking there... that didn't even look like it was going to go dead, let alone leaving in the hope it rolls dead
What about Flanagan trying to ground it with 3/4 of his body lying over the dead ball line 😂

I'm confused how that wasn't a try, Bird got there first and the Bunker couldn't accept that and gave up.

Arrow while close didn't touch it.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Jedhead
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mister Wright
  • Sproj
  • phoenix
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.