NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 10 Discussion

You could just be delusional
No I just call it how I see it. Most people on this thread including yourself don't have neutral thoughts when it comes to two teams. Penrith and Melbourne. Because the hatred runs deep.

Is it just me or is Atkinson cleary without the chin.

At least I tipped the Sharks. Didn't hear the Hynes news quick enough. Grant Atkins I salute you.

Suck it up Melbourne scum. The Sharks just gave the rest of the comp a blueprint how to beat the Storm. Just go straight though the middle and over the top of their average forward pack and weather the 50/50 calls that somehow nearly always go the Storms way.

WTF is Vonny even on about talking asterisks

unless we're talking about Storm premierships, no asterisks about it and McInnes rightly corrected her
Yeah that was terrible. They had Hynes out as well... just rubbish.

That Storm fullback with the drop before the kick, rightly being called a knock-on, just proves once again the "doesn't need to be attempting a field goal" drop-kick for that Storm try years ago was just another "only time this interpretation will ever be used, because it's against the Broncos" farce by the NRL.

I'm not sure why everyone (almost) is acting like Grant being sin binned for making contact with the legs of a kicker is a "line in the sand moment" ... could it be that they are so shocked to see a Storm Player actually sin binned?

The line in the sand moment with this offence came when Illias was injured in the NSW cup.

p.s. it won't take kick pressure out of the game like is being claimed, it just makes the penalty for getting it wrong more severe

Grant only facing a $1000 fine. charged with a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact

Gee the Warriors are playing like a team that has no chance of making the finals

the real question is how are the Roosters under the cap for this season. They’re going to destroy the Warriors here

rorters are on a mission today

You have to question how they’re under the salary cap for this season that’s a for sure. A completely stacked side.

JWH gets a ptb quick enough for markers to be scattered and still gets a 6 again. #MustBeNice

Wahs can't get their hands on the ball

They’re getting the rolls Royce run now. The warriors may as well be in NZ

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • mitch222
  • Wolfie
  • leon.bott
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • achievedrap
  • barker
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.