NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 10 Discussion

It’s not rugby league anymore. The decoy runner did exactly what he was designed to do. Crichton made a bad read
What annoyed me more is that SJ didn't hit the gap that was created from the decoy runner.

Keary made a poor defensive read and that's what SJ exploited... it should've been more about if Crichton would've been able to make a play at SJ, which he wouldn't because SJ was continually running his line towards the sideline, so Angus was no chance of ever getting to him

Roosters are a very good front running team. Absolutely ruthless from Walker

Looking like the Warriors season is ending today... 50+ coming up...

Just gave six more for inside the 10m off a quick tap... pretty sure that's a professional foul... unless they've changed the rules

Roosters look like the biggest threat to Panthers this year by a margin so far.

Was that a plant there by Leniu... didn't look like he got to his feet

Roosters look like the biggest threat to Panthers this year by a margin so far.
Roosters using all of their luck early in the season. They’ll burn out come September

Warriors are injury riddled in the positions they can't afford to be. Just look tired. Probably going to be one of those teams that get healthy towards the end and maybe sneak into the 8 and be a side you don't want to play

why is SJ not taking the goal kicks?

Penalty for tackling too hard??

I'm not sure why everyone (almost) is acting like Grant being sin binned for making contact with the legs of a kicker is a "line in the sand moment" ... could it be that they are so shocked to see a Storm Player actually sin binned?

The line in the sand moment with this offence came when Illias was injured in the NSW cup.

p.s. it won't take kick pressure out of the game like is being claimed, it just makes the penalty for getting it wrong more severe

That wasn't the NRL so can't be a line in the sand NRL moment. Has there been any sin binning in the NRL for your thigh lightly brushing a foot?

Got free tickets to this game but Mothers day more important(and it's Titans)I didn't go and I couldn't give them away.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncoscope
  • BroncoFan94
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Battler
  • Locky24
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.