CROSS FORUM NRL Round 11 Discussion

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The sharks look like the real deal. The worry is that they’re peaking now and haven’t had to deal with any of the injury stuff others have yet.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Both of those sides are the real deal. They both have a pretty simple game that'll blow a lot of sides away and hold up in the finals imo.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Sharks could be hit by origin this year. They could lose Hynes, McInnes, Hazleton and maybe Ramien

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
That Footy Country ad. They really need to make another.

I want to see that big guy take a hit up and I want to see the guy with the goggles fold that cocky player from the other team.

It shits me to tears. You have an another bus, go and pick up the real team instead of driving around picking up the others.

The extended version has the real team listening in on the radio as the stand ins get destroyed.

Broncosarethebest

Broncosarethebest

NYC Player
Sep 3, 2022
The NRL just can't cope with their shitty ratings and shitty stadium having good fixtures. Unbelievable that they try and tell us all that the draw is random.
or some BS that it's million dollar NFL software. If they want 20 teams they should delete the salary cap and have 2 tier league, promotion/relegation, 20 games per season with a proper draw (play each team twice home/away)

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Walsh could be goal kicking for the Maroons at this rate. Holmes looks a shell of himselfn

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
I assume Val will be picked for game 1, and unless he stinks it up deluxe he'll probably stay the series.

Just can't see him being dropped, as we aren't flush in natural centres either.

Hammer will be one, Cobbo is new to the position and probably going to be named on the wing. Gags is the other if they want to go back there.

Val's been there done it, many times.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
We need few of those Fox Ultra cameras in the in-goal.

High speed camera and no blur.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Jesus that was shit attack from souths... somehow they've come up with a try due to Latrell beating like 5 players... actually he's beaten like 7 players there 😶😶

Active Now

• Scdeac
  • Harry Sack
  • MrMoore
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • TimWhatley
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.