NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
What were they checking? I must have missed it

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Just a typical day in paradise 😂😂😂 Mum's team losing and daughters team winning.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
What was the issue with the last try?

Bromwich was standing in the line where the break went through, at least that is what it looked like but you know, no replay.

Anyway, I hope The make finals, they will be cannon fodder.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Sullivan and Naden - there are two names you don't want trying something with the game on the line.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Forbes Ferrari looks more like a Forbes Fiesta...

Tigers sucked in by the Sydney media talking him up because he AJ'd 4 tries on the end of the panthers backline

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
WTF is Butler doing? He called 6 again when the Tigers had the ball

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Bromwich was standing in the line where the break went through, at least that is what it looked like but you know, no replay.

Anyway, I hope The make finals, they will be cannon fodder.

Bromwich standing in the line and Kepaoa is denied the chance to slide and Dolphins play back through that space.

It's been a no try all year.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Graham Annesley says the decision to deny the Titans the Kelly try was the correct call.

I agree with him. You can clearly see the bobble. He had no control of the ball.

I've noticed a lot of arguments are that the bunker didn't have conclusive evidence. However, if you read the fine print, they don't need conclusive evidence. They only need sufficient evidence meaning it doesn't have to be 100%.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Watching a replay of the Sharks vs Roosters game.

I'm wondering how a side that concedes 30 points can be considered the real deal. Their defence is still very loose and can be exploited quite easily when going up against sides capable of doing that.

32 against the Tigers, 22 points against the Raiders, 22 points against the Rabbitohs, 30 points against the Roosters and they haven't had a bad run of injuries. They will be cannon fodder in the finals.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.