Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
This is a bad bad display by the Sharks

mrblonde

NZWarriors
How much of this is the Sharks being shit and the Panthers being great?

How many of us were before kick-off last Sunday expecting we'd be facing a similar HT scoreline? Declaration: I was expecting we'd be 10-12 points down.

index.php

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
How much of this is the Sharks being shit and the Panthers being great?

How many of us were before kick-off last Sunday expecting we'd be facing a similar HT scoreline? Declaration: I was expecting we'd be 10-12 points down.
Sharks have been absolutely woeful... I don't think penrith have had to get out of 2nd gear yet... in cruise control

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Sharks have played like they were told to lose tbh. No intent at all. They haven’t turned up at all

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Penrith definitely went up a few gears to what they have been at all year especially defensively. Sharks have made it extra easy though

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Penrith haven't allowed sharks to breath in fairness to them. Their defence has been nuts

snake77

NZWarriors
We battled last week but also Panthers were far from their best. They have stepped it up this week in terms of holding on to the ball.

For a team on a winning streak this could get real ugly in the second half for Cronulla.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Lol Nicho passes his HIA, but pulls out with his 'calf' injury

Unread

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • BRC088
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • RolledOates
  • Astro
  • Ondi
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • BruiserMk1
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • davidp
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.