QCup Player
Jun 3, 2021
I’ve got no skin in this game, but that looked like he straight up grounded it

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Xerri lost that in the tackle and no call... dragons are gassed from all the injuries, had a critical forward pass missed, a player in the bin and they still can't get a call when it was clearly dropped and in the eye sight of the ref

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
This has been the worst half from a team all year that was up in the game. They did not come out of the sheds.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
This is like watching 2020 rugba leeg all over again... one team just running in try after try and the other never getting to touch the ball

J

Jazza

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Do we need to change up the rules around interchanges and bench make ups? This year losing a back in the first half has been lethal. I’ve heard a suggestion that you allow a six man bench but only four of them can be used. I don’t mind that

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Do we need to change up the rules around interchanges and bench make ups? This year losing a back in the first half has been lethal. I’ve heard a suggestion that you allow a six man bench but only four of them can be used. I don’t mind that
We do. Add a number to the bench but don’t have a a HIA sub imo.

tajhay

NZWarriors
Dan - Silvertails said:
This is working on our end, let me know if its coming through for the warriors!
silvertails are now onboard. (apologies in advance to those that had me on ignore there ;))

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Can I say again how impressed I am with Josh Curran and his form this season. He can play anywhere in the forwards and according to Gus can play centre as well. I would not be disappointed to see him in a broncos jersey.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Bish
  • mieko
  • Alec
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • kman
  • Old Mate
  • Mr Fourex
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • teampjta
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.