State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
Rick And Morty Summer GIF by Adult Swim

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
This look great guys, wonderful to have the three fan bases back together, we've missed the cross forum.

MurrayTD

NZWarriors
Welcome Manly, Broncs fans....you are both looking good this year and should be confident of playing deep into the finals, well fucking jealous at this point. GL over the weekend, I am tipping you both (apologies in advance)

Manly fans, is having Turbo out during origin a blessing in disguise?

Finbar

Finbar

QCup Player
May 21, 2018
This cross forum looks better than ever, well done to those that were a part of making it happen.

eaglebuzz

Silvertails
MurrayTD - nzwarriors.com said:
Welcome Manly, Broncs fans....you are both looking good this year and should be confident of playing deep into the finals, well ****ing jealous at this point. GL over the weekend, I am tipping you both (apologies in advance)

Can't see us winning tonight unless it's a really ugly match.

It'll be a blessing in disguise if we move him to centre after he gets back. I think his fullback days are about over

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Welcome Manly, Broncs fans....you are both looking good this year and should be confident of playing deep into the finals, well fucking jealous at this point. GL over the weekend, I am tipping you both (apologies in advance)

You guys turned a corner last week I reckon. Shame about AFB though. You guys DEFINITELY landed on your feet though getting JFH instead.

Boats n Hoes

NZWarriors
Kicking off indigenous round who's your favourite all time indigenous player?

Steve Renouf for me.

The Pearl was such a beautifully balanced runner. With speed and a swerve and one of the best fends in the business, The prince of centres.

MurrayTD

NZWarriors
eaglebuzz - Silvertails said:
Can't see us winning tonight unless it's a really ugly match.

It'll be a blessing in disguise if we move him to centre after he gets back. I think his fullback days are about over
interesting. Would you prefer Garrick or Koula at the back?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Man seeing Matt Bowen looking so old makes me feel so old, remember him in his prime.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.