CROSS FORUM NRL Round 12 Discussion

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
FMD.....Tigers just ambling up casually in the kick chase.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
This game is exactly what I thought it would be. A stinker.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Kicking off indigenous round who's your favourite all time indigenous player?

Steve Renouf for me.

The Pearl was such a beautifully balanced runner. With speed and a swerve and one of the best fends in the business, The prince of centres.
Renouf was probably the player that got me into footy and broncos as a young fella, but it's Hodgo for me now... he's probably in my top 3 favourite broncos.

Outside of broncos... GI is up there (except he always destroyed broncos from fullback), but I loved Matty Bowen, Presto, JT... so many Qld greats have been indigenous so it's hard not to love them for me

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Kia ora broncbros and birdbros, pleasure to be back commiserating with each other over the various NRL conspiracies against our great clubs, especially the wahs.
At some point the conspiracies will leave us alone and finally focus on the purple cheats down south!!

mrblonde

NZWarriors
Think Benji might have a crises of the soul and overnight realise his future is best spending his life in a very remote temple contemplating life, the univeverse and how fucking shit the Tigers are.

The new Metallica album "72 Seasons". Is it as the band officially claim about the first 18 years of a person's life or the number of seasons the Wests Tigers will go before they play finals football again? The cover's in yellow and black (so obviously not exactly Tigers colours, but far from 100% opposite), so maybe that's a hint.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Drinkwater has the same defense as a mars bar wrapper at a fat camp

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
That’s a late career Boyd effort from Drinkwater there

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
god cows have some horrid defense this year. so wierd considering that was the cornerstone of there form last year.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
What's happened to Bula?
Hard for a fullback to show much when his team is getting dominated most games... seems like tigers just can't match teams for territory

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Sproj
  • kiwibronco
  • MrMoore
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Brotherdu
  • bb_gun
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.