CROSS FORUM NRL Round 12 Discussion

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Koula.

Unless Hopoate shows promise tonight.

Talau was super impressive last week, absolutely schooled Staggs. If TTurbo goes to centre when he returns and he probably should, who goes to the other centre spot? What do you do with Garrick?

Wah's Up

NZWarriors
Kicking off indigenous round who's your favourite all time indigenous player?

Steve Renouf for me.

The Pearl was such a beautifully balanced runner. With speed and a swerve and one of the best fends in the business, The prince of centres.
For mine I think Artie was probably the best player but JT as all round player and personality is my all time fav.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
The cross forums look so much cleaner and easier to follow when compared to last year. I have to be honest after a week or so I just gave up on it.

I honestly thought this would be the 'Wahs year after that finish last year. But it still might happen as the mighty win against those Riff grubs with so many out would suggest you guys are back on the up.

The Manly seagulls however looks like they are having to put up with the same dross we suffered when Pies was coaching us. I feel for you guys.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I've never seen a half so lacking in creativity as Sullivan - no eyes up footy whatsoever..

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Tigers don't want to be out there do they, something really off with them, this is disgusting.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
who would of thought a team coached by someone with a grand total of 1 year assistant coaching experiance could not turn around a struggling club.

Feel sorry for benji somehwat but honestly wtf was tigers board and benji thinking. this was always only going to end one way

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Brotherdu
  • bb_gun
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.