CROSS FORUM NRL Round 12 Discussion

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Sucked - and I can’t stress this enough - in Melbourne!

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
6 again for reasons
Legs tackle and Cherry Evans flopped on right as Fa'alogo was getting up to play the ball.

6 again for reasons
Aloiai was only standing 2m off the line to stop NAS.

6 again for every obvious reasons
Not blown.

Manly went the Canberra route and were doing whatever they could to keep Melbourne from scoring. Still, Melbourne did the same thing earlier on and were lucky to keep 13 on the field. 3 straight penalties before Grant kills the play with the penalty - for mine that was professional foul worthy.

In fairness to Harry, Jake did shift over to A, so I can understand not wanting to challenge him. He really needed NAS or somebody to run off his hip.

Finbar

Finbar

QCup Player
May 21, 2018
Interestingly, Melbourne are 8% less likely to win a match when Klein is refereeing.
Manly are 4% less likely.
Broncos are 6% more likely.

sup42

NZWarriors
Interestingly, Melbourne are 8% less likely to win a match when Klein is refereeing.
Manly are 4% less likely.
Broncos are 6% more likely.
I think everyone knows Klein is a cheat so it doesn't matter who you are really, if the mood takes him you are screwed.

The Warriors get the worst calls in the NRL historically, and Klein is their worst Reff since Tim Mander grinning everytime the opposition scored against the Warriors while scowling when the Warriors crossed the chalk.

There are only a small handful of clubs with legit Ref dislike across the NRL, ignoring my Warriors bias I would happily admit the Titans are at least as bad as us if not worse for Ref shit.

Dan

Silvertails
Legs tackle and Cherry Evans flopped on right as Fa'alogo was getting up to play the ball.

Aloiai was only standing 2m off the line to stop NAS.

Not blown.

In fairness to Harry, Jake did shift over to A, so I can understand not wanting to challenge him. He really needed NAS or somebody to run off his hip.
Oh come on, if they are calling the flop then that game should have been pulled up every time the storm tackled us, they are master floppers

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Oh come on, if they are calling the flop then that game should have been pulled up every time the storm tackled us, they are master floppers
The Storm are certainly the masters at pushing the envelope. However the officials are typically right on those and that was as blatant as can be. Klein calls release right as DCE joins the tackle.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
That was such a big gap in defence even Milford could run through it.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
No try! That’s a knock on surely!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Goodness sake. They’ve plucked a penalty try out of nowhere. How do they keep fucking this up!

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Bucking Beads
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Big Del
  • Stix
  • Santa
  • Maddy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.