CROSS FORUM NRL Round 13 Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
He didn't get anywhere bear the ball though?
Looked like he went straight down on top of the ball... like he was trying to ground it through his hands... he's had to have contacted it somewhere for it to come loose.

They just went with "raider has lost possession"... no knock on from raiders, no played at... just a broad term because it's a too hard basket.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Looked like he went straight down on top of the ball... like he was trying to ground it through his hands... he's had to have contacted it somewhere for it to come loose.

They just went with "raider has lost possession"... no knock on from raiders, no played at... just a broad term because it's a too hard basket.
Na he definitely didn't get anywhere near the ball this time. He smacked his arms thats why he lost it. Even if he was trying to ground it he missed completely. Was fortunate.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
That, like the one in the previous game, is a professional foul.

Another rubbish call.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Was Milford always like this? Just hangs around the ball, palms it onto the nearest guy or puts up an average kick.

How'd it go so wrong?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Raiders are so shit lol.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
I don't think I have ever seen isaako miss a field goal

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
thank god that wasn't given... is 'reportable' back on the menu

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
And now Herbie off for a HIA... If they did that more often then that is exactly how you get players to stop diving

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Anyone else see how offside Strange was on the kick? And he snapped the fullback in half lol

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • thenry
  • Fozz
  • RolledOates
  • whykickamoocow
  • jarro65
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.