CROSS FORUM NRL Round 13 Discussion

Tooo funny, they finally pull out the blocker penalty at last.

How is Herbie back on?

Surely it hasn't been 15 minutes.

Would love to see a replay of the defensive line on that last Isaako FG set where he ended up passing

Sasagi destroying raiders chances here... drop ball on 1st tackle when they had a reprieve and then he gives away a six again in golden point on the 50m line... shit for brains

Plath would have made NAS proud with that shambles of a play the ball

I don't think I have ever seen isaako miss a field goal
Soul Food Reaction GIF by Bounce

Definitely been 15 mins real time, doesn't have to be game time

Came off with 5 to go, came back on in the first 5 of extra time. Maybe 2 minutes max between full time and start of ET. Couple of mins in stoppages.

Came off with 5 to go, came back on in the first 5 of extra time. Maybe 2 minutes max between full time and start of ET. Couple of mins in stoppages.
They stop time in last 5 as well, and there was a couple stoppages from memory. Seemed okay to me, they even held him back after running up the line so you'd expect its all timed.

Edit: just went back and checked.

Off at 5 mins to go, back on with 1 to go in ET1. So 9 mins game time, plus the gap between FT and ET and any stoppages. Would be 15 mins

Active Now

• Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Jason Simmons
  • Dash
  • Bronx48
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Redux
  • theshed
  • TimWhatley
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Mighty Bronx
  • leish107
  • Financeguy
  • Tim K
  • Dexter
  • Fozz
  • bert_lifts
  • simplythebest
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.