CROSS FORUM NRL Round 14 Discussion

If I was the Cowboys, I'd be sacking Payten and chasing Brad Arthur

Why don't teams try that more often?

The wingers are always up in the defensive line so you have plenty of space to find the line.

Just need to do that 4 more times.

0 from 2 so far for QLD sides.

Are we going to make it 0 from 3?

I love our reserve grade. Had our first graders sweating with the last two wins, I reckon.

ennis shouldn't be allowed to commentate cronulla games. Way too much bias in fox commentary.

We have been putrid and have derserved to be smashed but this is the first time.I have ever seen the Wahs get a great whistle. Of course it is against us.
Have to agree, couldn't believe some of those calls, either very lucky today or there's some truth to the gambling cartel conspiracies. Anyway we deserved the win against your tired troops, see you in the finals I hope.

Talakai is now a rampaging forward

Ed Kosi - take notes!!!

Have to agree, couldn't believe some of those calls, either very lucky today or there's some truth to the gambling cartel conspiracies. Anyway we deserved the win against your tired troops, see you in the finals I hope.
Except for that shoulder charge from Holmes’s what wasn’t. Didn’t see any arms. All shoulder.

I told ya!!

index.php

Pretty amazing defensive effort by the broncs. What's wrong with Oates though, it's like he's too big for his body.

Cmon Donkeys. Sort grubnella out ffs

This Roy Csunt bloke is a wrecking ball

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Skyblues87
  • broncoscope
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.