CROSS FORUM NRL Round 15 Discussion

Hunt back on ... Sharks immediately score

Now let's see if Nicho can be clutch for once

What a finish. Don’t reckon Hynes kicks it

The missed kicks from Isaako and then not going for a field goal might cost them

**** me senseless....How off the pace are we exactly?

Fucking hell... that kick was a shank... is there a bigger choker in the game 🤔🤔

Godspeed, boys.

So the dolphins didn’t go for a field goal why?

And the bogan prince chokes again

They've been running a 4 forward bench, but never seem to have issues with injuries.

Brailey playing 80mins every game for what feels like 3yrs now, Ronaldo and Katoa never seeming to get injured mid-game, etc.

If they get an injury to the outside backs it would be interesting to see how they handle it
I think Nikora answered that question tonight.

Just as an FYI to everyone, this discussion goes into our normal x forum thread "Round 15 2024 Distinguished and dignified distributed discourse" for BroncosHQ I believe it goes into their game thread

Just as an FYI to everyone, this discussion goes into our normal x forum thread "Round 15 2024 Distinguished and dignified distributed discourse" for BroncosHQ I believe it goes into their game thread

This is in our weekly NRL thread. Broncos games have their own discussions for Pre, Live and Post here.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Scdeac
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • Kenny powers
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • Manofoneway
  • DrGee
  • lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • Stix
  • Howie
  • Gaz
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • IceWorks
  • Dee
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.