CROSS FORUM NRL Round 15 Discussion

Just as an FYI to everyone, this discussion goes into our normal x forum thread "Round 15 2024 Distinguished and dignified distributed discourse" for BroncosHQ I believe it goes into their game thread

This is in our weekly NRL thread. Broncos games have their own discussions for Pre, Live and Post here.
Maybe we could put it in our 'other NRL games' thread?
Or maybe even a special thread when we're playing Broncos or Warriors?

Maybe we could put it in our 'other NRL games' thread?
Or maybe even a special thread when we're playing Broncos or Warriors?
I like the Idea of it going into the NRL discussion thread so it tracks all games. Though the SEO dude in me says "more content, more moneys" haha

Cows all over the Raiders here. Canberra have started poorly but not much they could have done about that kick and chase from Nanai, it's basically a cheat code for the Cows.

18-0 after 20.

Add that to the list of finishes for Feldt, incredible put-down.

SOS Royce Hunt.

22-0 Cows after 30.

That's my pet hate with the captain's challenge. It should be yes or no, not I don't know please waste more time.

Would have called strip there fwiw.

Well that might be the worst piece of play I've ever seen... ptb at the 10m... pass it to the opposition on 40m ... negative 30m in one play and it wasn't even last

Thats not a penalty lol what the **** is he looking at

Raiders currently 192 for and against less than the Roosters while being ahead of them on the ladder.

The distance between first and last is only 220

That would be an absolute game management penalty there... Strange runs down a nothing blindside on last and somehow gets a penalty out of it

How is that any different to any other time they call loose carry?

Raiders are terrible... have the injuries finally caught up to them 🤔🤔

Active Now

• Turks85
  • Kenny powers
  • DrGee
  • Dee
  • bert_lifts
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Howie
  • Gaz
  • Benzie1
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Muros
  • Cobra Kai
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.