CROSS FORUM NRL Round 16 Discussion

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Tigers are going allright but they're far from world beaters. Roosters next week will give us a real feel for how well they're actually performing. I think two wins in a row (if they manage this one) will give them a huge boost in confidence and they should feel they can the Rorters a real shake.

Raiders are absolutely diabolical at the moment.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The tigers and titans performances this week just shows that we can bounce back from how bad we’ve played

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Doohickey stepped twice in the last couple of minutes. Wonder if he has confidence in his knee?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I like this all out attack when opposition has a player in the bin.

j_p

NZWarriors
Is it just that most of the teams defence has been shit this year, the cause of all high scoring games and unpredictable results?

Ever Hopeful

NZWarriors
Is it just that most of the teams defence has been shit this year, the cause of all high scoring games and unpredictable results?
I genuinely think the general skill level of the whole competition is down. It makes the Warrior's form even more hard to take, because this competition is there to be taken by the balls right now.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
R16 judiciary rap sheet out & no consolation for us against Warriors. None if them are suspended and would be determined to play serious footy. Not sure if any of the those ‘on reports’ are serious enough to be suspended but it’s shaping up a tough road trip.

Don't forget, the Warriors conceded 66 points ... it's a bit hard to get suspended when you clearly never laid a hand on your opponent 😝

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • mitch222
  • Lostboy
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.