CROSS FORUM NRL Round 19 Discussion

Good luck for tonight's game Bronchos fans. Can't stand that prick Flanagan so please smash them.

Good luck for tonight's game Bronchos fans. Can't stand that prick Flanagan so please smash them.

Unfortunately it's going to be a 6th straight loss.

We are just lost without our Origin players. It doesn't help that Tristan has been shit and Ezra is well below his best as well.

Can we cross back to Tallis at full-time? I reckon he won't even see the start of the Broncos Dragons game 🥴

I think he's playing that game when you skol a beer when Queen Gutho waves his arms at the ref!

You can see the ball brush Khan-Pereira's right arm.

Bunker official missed it.

Good.

We're meant to be stopping this shit with players staying down to get a penalty.

Now that 6 again for the Eels was bullshit.

He ball plants but it still goes against the Titans.

Good.

We're meant to be stopping this shit with players staying down to get a penalty.

Seems like the bunker is following the rules tonight for a change ... Because they have to be chargeable offences for the bunker to intervene, and while they were high, neither would attract a charge

god, the refereeing this round eh? worse than usual, which is pretty pretty low anyhow

Did Kelly kick him in the gut just then?

Is Gutho the most overpaid player in the NRL on 1 Mill.?

Toddy Smith loves the old square up. The titans have gotten nothing this half

Canonball - nzwarriors said:
god, the refereeing this round eh? worse than usual, which is pretty pretty low anyhow
I have a mate who's heavily involved in the AFL. He doesn't watch the NRL @ all. We were discussing officiating and he reckons in 50 years involved in their game the Umpiring has never been worse. He was surprised when I told him that exact problem is happening in the NRL too.

Master coach Barrett chalks up another loss.

Active Now

• marw
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Waynesaurus
  • scobie
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Gaz
  • Xarr
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.