CROSS FORUM NRL Round 19 Discussion

Broncos jerseys designed by Helen Keller.

Such a low percentage challenge even if it isn't a strip

Nrl officiating. Is there anything more incompetent?

Feel sorry for the donkeys. Tough origin window
If the Warriors had that called no try we would have burnt the NRL HO down

That won't help the Sailor haters at the Broncos forum

The Dragons are an interesting team this year. If you can muscle up to them you can win easily. If not they'll do you by smashing through you like a hurricane

If the Warriors had that called no try we would have burnt the NRL HO down
We would have. Then some of the fan base would want a strongly worded message behind closed doors because they don't like things to be called out in public....

Crikey mate feeling sorry for the Broncos. It's like feeling sorry for crocodiles. The nearly killed the game in the Super League era .Them and Murdoch. Never to be forgiven !

Touch judges that go Suncorp could not spot a forward pass to save themselves.

Sigh. Origin sucks. But not as much as our players suck .

Well that's the Broncos season done
Big call they lose tonight which looks likely they won't be playing finals footy
The one night we needed them to win they turn up like this
Mind you how the he'll did we lose to this mob they are so poor

Moses Suli seems on the money tonight. He's done more tonight than in any game for us I can remember. Maybe he's finally fulfilling his potential. Good luck to him. Would be handy.

We got abused by the media after our 4 game losing streak, all hell will break loose onto the broncos next week. How they’ve managed to avoid it so far is beyond me

Christian Tuipulotu was pretty much hated here while at Manly, arrived with big wraps on him.

I could always see he had a touch of class but had a few defensive issues.

Great to see him and Moses having a good night.

Oh look a player put on report from previous play but ball stays with the same team .

bob dylan - Silvertails said:
Christian Tuipulotu was pretty much hated here while at Manly, arrived with big wraps on him.

I could always see he had a touch of class but had a few defensive issues.

Great to see him and Moses having a good night.

He was the next big thing here. Very elusive, and a few were quite disappointed when he signed for the Roosters. We figured they'd make him a star. He has bulked up heaps. Different type of player now.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.