CROSS FORUM NRL Round 19 Discussion

Has Trindall been caught on breaks 3 times tonight... bloke has negative speed

are players aloud to give the fans a spray? because that effects mic really picked up on that Ronaldo spray for that first try of the 2nd half

Bunker clears that but calls the other one a strip... even the same ref in the bunker can't be consistent with calls... fucking useless

Mulitalo is one of those guys that I would probably pay money to watch him get punched in the face,classless grub.

Big time. As my old man used to say a mug lair. Can’t stand the muppet.

Tigers are better players than I could ever be, I would of ended up punching Mulitalo or the ref. Feel terrible for api and the sharks player Jesse who just came back from injury and got injured again. I feel like the sharks came out with a better attitude not having negative Nicho Hynes, big difference with attitude from last week to this week.

What an advertisement for league this game wasn’t.

But hey not sure what the Tigers were thinking putting a rookie coach with almost no experience in front of a notorious basket case club.

Tigers are better players than I could ever be, I would of ended up punching Mulitalo or the ref. Feel terrible for api and the sharks player Jesse who just came back from injury and got injured again. I feel like the sharks came out with a better attitude not having negative Nicho Hynes, big difference with attitude from last week to this week.

The Hynes thing is very similar to the Warriors

Every time Hynes has played underdone they've been awful, same as Johnson for the Warriors. As soon as they aren't playing from being proper injured, the halves combine so much better and the team starts winning

Didn’t finish the game because the refereeing was atrocious but actually paid attention to Galvin. He is a gun.

What an advertisement for league this game wasn’t.

But hey not sure what the Tigers were thinking putting a rookie coach with almost no experience in front of a notorious basket case club.
Yes poor old Tigepies. Feel for them a bit. Imagine supporting them. You couldn't keep any sharp implements around the house. Surely after a certain amount of wooden spoons in an era, they should review their licence ?

Didn’t finish the game because the refereeing was atrocious but actually paid attention to Galvin. He is a gun.
Young Galvin is a Gun in a Marshall coached team that is Misfiring and is on the bottom of the NRL table

Yes poor old Tigepies. Feel for them a bit. Imagine supporting them. You couldn't keep any sharp implements around the house. Surely after a certain amount of wooden spoons in an era, they should review their licence ?
The Poor old Tigepies have been poor because they have been making poor choices over the years

Wellington Warrior said:
Cam George said during the week that Annesley had told him those involved in last weeks bunker debacle would be stood down this week…nek minit
Just a big **** you the whole debacle has been from the nrl

So thought on Kennedy facing a one-game ban for making contact with the ref.

IMO, it is complete BS and was 100% the fault with Gee. he sort of stopped then backed up right in the path of Kennedy who was in a position to receive the pass on the break from Iro. Hell, Gee was in the exact right position himself to receive the pass

Active Now

• barker
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Spooky1013
  • Fitzy
  • spanky
  • thenry
  • ettybay
  • broncos4life
  • teampjta
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.