NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 2 Discussion

Can they just inconclusive this?? I'm not sure I can see a clear knock on from Brown

Tuilagi looks gassed out in the centres and it's not even half time... Cleary has already been targetting that side and it's only going to get worse.

And now they get a two on none overlap... that side is going to get carved tonight unless Arthur changes something

Tuilagi looks gassed out in the centres and it's not even half time... Cleary has already been targetting that side and it's only going to get worse.

And now they get a two on none overlap... that side is going to get carved tonight unless Arthur changes something
Surprised he didn't get yanked for a HIA just before. Hopgood hit him hard and he stayed down momentarily

JFH up the tunnel, I wonder if a shoulder injury or just a cork from that RCG bump

Dumb ass Luai haha... he knew there was an obstruction and thought if I wait long enough then I could take an advantage... that's not how it works mate haha

Hahaha based on available angles... Clint clearly doesn't touch it and Penisini clearly drops it backwards... #GameSituations

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • Turky Murky
  • Midean
  • Jazza
  • BooKhaki
  • phoenix
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • Mister Wright
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.