CROSS FORUM NRL Round 20 Discussion

Another ‘jamming’ shoulder charge to the head from a riff outside back
Yes, some teams are getting very good at leading with the shoulder and making it look like they're trying to wrap an arm.

Thought that should have been a sin bin there.

Fuller for a little bloke throws everything into his tackles.

I'm thinking we are going to see Wayne go right off in the press conference about the tackle on Kodi.

**** me Penrith get away with so many second efforts in the ruck.

Panthers have looked pretty ordinary, while Phins have played well. The Panthers defensive line speed is nowhere to be seen today. Clearly a bit rusty as to be expected.

The doing really well to head in on top.

They are getting battered in the penalty and 6 again count, have lost their 5/8 and defended their line pretty well.

If not for 2 sideline conversions from Cleary bouncing off post and in they'd be a couple scores clear.

I'd love us to go all in on Katoa when he becomes available. He's so impressive.
He's signed until 2028 isn't he?

Surprised dolphins were able to lock him down for so long... would've thought he'd keep his options open given his progression and potential for bigger paydays

It’s embarrassing to continually read anti Panther posts when they “get away with” no more than most other teams.

As a neutral I agree with the decision re the tackle on Nikorima

He's signed until 2028 isn't he?

Surprised dolphins were able to lock him down for so long... would've thought he'd keep his options open given his progression and potential for bigger paydays

By the sound of things he's just really happy and settled there. I think people forget he's still only going to be 24 when his contract is up.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Maddy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • BRC088
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • sooticus
  • teampjta
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.