CROSS FORUM NRL Round 20 Discussion

Just an FYI that Suaalii got himself another fine for his second knee lift of the season... bloke has received letters and warnings from the NRL for about 3yrs now, but just doesn't stop lifting his knees... maybe another fine for Uncle Nick to pay might see him finally change his style.

Going to be hilarious when he gets a red card and 8 week ban in his first game of union lol

Grant Anderson out-playing Dominic Young should be grounds for Bellamy winning the 2024 coach of the year.

They'll give it to Ciraldo, but he's taken a Newcastle reserve grade player who looked every bit of it on debut and in 12 months has helped him become a quality winger. It was a shame his night ended the way it did, he's been very impressive this season.

Penrith just seem to find a knack of producing talent. I was only made aware of Jesse McLean through SC, I had no idea who Casey was until he started lighting up SG Ball and coming up the grades. I thought he was extremely impressive for the Panthers and he could play a real factor in their attempt at four straight.

On paper, it still feels like a Melbourne vs. Penrith final but this whole year has a Bradbury esque feel to it with injuries. Will all the key men be fit come finals time or will we see some more carnage heading into the finals?

Ron E. Gibbs - Silvertails said:
That was hysterical: Cooper Cronk, The People's Poet.

An archive of that has to be available somewhere, doesn't it?
https://web.archive.org/ is your/our friend here. www.coopercronk.com
This is why I hate the doggies as a club.

Big difference between Ciraldo and Webster.

Yea we all bitch and moan about calls as supporters but **** the doggies have some next level victim mentality from being in the bins for so long.
I know some Warriors fans think Webster needs to call things out more in public ie in the press conference after the game etc but frankly, I'd rather he didn't. Yes, complain by all means. But out of the public eye. It's one thing to be losers. It's a whole different level to be losers screaming in public "It's not OUR FAULT! We had CRAP CALLS AGAINST US! It's a FRAUD! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"
Just quietly when the NRL admit they screwed up say "Yeah, we had a call from the NRL. Look, these things happen and frankly, some of what we did in the game meant we wouldn't have won anyway."

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • mrtij
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • porouian
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.