CROSS FORUM NRL Round 20 Discussion

why aren’t teams adjusting to the bulldogs aggressive kick pressure? Fake to kick run, have ball runners either side straight up the middle under the posts.

5th fmd, can't believe that 🦅

Do you realise Manly's top team today had five former Wests players? Brooks, Tent, Al, TT2 and Simpkins. Then look at other clubs and you'll see former Wests players killing it.
Wests have had so much talent slip through their fingers that it would make an enthralling tragic comedy.

Do you realise Manly's top team today had five former Wests players? Brooks, Tent, Al, TT2 and Simpkins. Then look at other clubs and you'll see former Wests players killing it.
Wests have had so much talent slip through their fingers that it would make an enthralling tragic comedy.
And Brown

Got to love the Doggies fan forum not being happy (ie: whingeing, crying, threatening violence) about the Hayward no try.

They're blaming Sutton.

Got to love the Doggies fan forum not being happy (ie: whingeing, crying, threatening violence) about the Hayward no try.

They're blaming Sutton.
Yeah that was dropped for sure.

Canonball - nzwarriors said:
Cronk is the one I can't forgive - he just says really ****ing obvious stuff and dresses it as incisive analysis - it's like he has no real feel for a game, which (in my opinion) actually reflects backwards onto his career, leading me to think he was a nothing more than serviceable player in utterly stacked teams
I was saying the same thing to my wife. One of his best in the Manly game, the referee said forward pass at least 10 times. Cronk comes in about 1 minute later with "I think he's got them for a forward pass here"

Thanks captain!

Do you guys remember the old site he used to have where he tried to paint himself as a thinking intellectual?

Do you guys remember the old site he used to have where he tried to paint himself as a thinking intellectual?
That was hysterical: Cooper Cronk, The People's Poet.

An archive of that has to be available somewhere, doesn't it?

This is why I hate the doggies as a club.

Big difference between Ciraldo and Webster.

Yea we all bitch and moan about calls as supporters but **** the doggies have some next level victim mentality from being in the bins for so long.
They also forget all the dodgy calls they have received this season that went their way. The no penalty in our game against them is only one example. If they get a referee that actually monitors the 10m and the ruck infringements I could see teams putting a score on them.

Aman 2.0 - nzwarriors said:
This is why I hate the doggies as a club.

Big difference between Ciraldo and Webster.

Yea we all bitch and moan about calls as supporters but **** the doggies have some next level victim mentality from being in the bins for so long.
I'm wondering if the Dogs have found Easts' blueprint to the salary sombrero. Their new 'bought not bred' motto has already gifted them a completely new team, and I read they recently added that long-haired bloke from Easts with the silly first name.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Howie
  • Jason Simmons
  • Tim K
  • Redfern_1980
  • Brocko
  • Lurker
  • Scorchie
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • mrslong
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • barker
  • Confidor
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.