CROSS FORUM NRL Round 20 Discussion

Thought Teddy was going to stop that for a second

Hughes should win the Dally m by the length of the straight. Been the best player by far this season

I hate them but that is so good from Melbourne. See the chooks right edge is constantly rushing up so Grant just goes bang straight outta hooker in behind the lot of them.

Quality.

Cameron smith and Garry grant

Two generational players back to back for the same team.

Grant Anderson has improved so much. He looks bigger and quicker than he did when he first came in

Melbourne are such a well coached team.
Priority 1 at Melbourne is to get the basics right. They have a clear structure and good playmakers, but the fundamentals is where it is at. Brisbane are too concerned with individual players. Need to be a team

I want Jack Howarth to request a release to come to Brisbane. That guy is gonna be phenomenal. Glad he’s a Queenslander

I reckon if Wishart was a full time hooker he’d be top 3 in the comp. He’s a very very good player

See how quick Melbourne get back into shape? That is so nice. They are super deep on the play and it gives their playmakers so many options

This is a ridiculously good performance from Melbourne so far. Even their errors are opportunities just not coming off

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • rj9
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.