CROSS FORUM NRL Round 21 Discussion

I don't know how they can even get Egan's baseline for his concussion tests... bloke seems to go off for a HIA every game.

He could've gone for one in the first half as well

It'll be so funny if Tigers win this.

This has been a straight "keep the game close" half by the referee here. Every 6 again and penalty against the Warriors has been horrible

Ford gets clearly rolled over again after the initial tackle and he yells out "milking" lol I mean cmon

RTS general play stuff and defence has been elite

Why are the tigers still so trash?? Surely they should have improved from last season.

Ennis - Gutherson never has a game that is less than 8/10. And we welcome back one of the greats of the game in Munster. He doesn't half go off does he?

Why are the tigers still so trash?? Surely they should have improved from last season.
Sheenius set them back about 5yr I reckon... they were building a pretty decent squad (IPap, Bateman, Api, etc.) and then they went back and hired a dinosaur that they had sacked 10yrs earlier because his coaching was outdated.

If Tigers went after Flanagan instead of Sheens they'd be doing waaaaaaay better.

Let’s go parra! Are they gonna pump the storm by 50? Let’s hope so!
Unfortunately we need storm to keep winning... need them to keep their buffer at the top of the ladder so they rest everyone in the final round

Unfortunately we need storm to keep winning... need them to keep their buffer at the top of the ladder so they rest everyone in the final round
They can afford to lose to parra for lols then just keep winning.

Howarth really starting to find his feet, I was never a fan of him in the centres but it’s starting to work.

I said in 2019 Piakura and Howarth were the best two young forwards- five years on still don’t know.

Wow BroncosHQ seems to be in his /hers own world.
Wake up to the NRL in N.Z.
Damn Broncos could even win against us, with the ref and bunker... 🤣

RTS general play stuff and defence has been elite
Where do you play him? Doesn't ball play at all as a fullback but defence and running is good. Looks lost a centre and not sure wing us much better?

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.