CROSS FORUM NRL Round 21 Discussion

Storm knock on at dummy half & carry on? Smh

That's two errors from Parra that could not have ended worse... dropped passes straight into the storm's hands and they basically end up like intercepts

Jeez Melbourne are the most flukiest team ever.

Yeah knock ones generally cause a stoppage or double knock on etc. of course for them both times it lands perfectly in their hands. They're literally kissed on the dick. Nothing ever seems to go against them

The storm just get so fucking lucky. Seriously they have no business being at the top of the table. So many bounces of the ball go in their favour it's incredible

Lol at the storm players falling over everywhere... about 3 of them ended up on the ground and not bothering to compete

Howarth really starting to find his feet, I was never a fan of him in the centres but it’s starting to work.

I said in 2019 Piakura and Howarth were the best two young forwards- five years on still don’t know.
It’s all a guessing game when they’re 17. Some kids will find pussy and weed and never fulfil their potential while others will make better choices

Anyone else think that the referee looks like this guy from star wars rebels?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240726_204131_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240726_204131_Samsung Internet.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 21
Reffing is so hit and miss with these 10 in the bins after linebreaks.

Sometimes it's a six again other times it's a sin bin.

Back in the day a penalty after a linebreak was automatic in the bin... now players think it will only cost them a couple tackles so they toe the line... but every now and then they've decided to start sending them to the bin

The storm just get so fucking lucky. Seriously they have no business being at the top of the table. So many bounces of the ball go in their favour it's incredible
You are taking the piss

The Storm get so much luck because they work so bloody hard

I mean they're good, but they've fluked a lot of wins this season.
This is what I meant. All season they have stolen games in the final seconds by some bullshit all or nothing play that has a 2% chance of working. Insane

Active Now

• azza.79
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • Culhwch
  • Jedhead
  • KickHaas
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • MrMoore
  • BRC088
  • mrslong
  • GCBRONCO
  • levikaden
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.