CROSS FORUM NRL Round 21 Discussion

Sharks get the last laugh
they gonna be so good next year with AFB 😭

The broncos fans think we want Walsh back 🤭 .
Seriously though, he wasn’t really a good fit for us because-
A) he’s hopeless on defence.
B) makes way too many errors.
C) we’re not allowed to throw forward passes.
Looks great running downhill though- definitely worth 1.3M- u getting a bargain there (y).
The bloke you're replying to is a Cowboys fan

Sharks get the last laugh
they gonna be so good next year with AFB 😭
Sharks still don't have a great spine. Hynes may get all the Dally M points for doing his hair but he is not a top tier half. AFB will help but they need to get better halves.

I don't know how they can even get Egan's baseline for his concussion tests... bloke seems to go off for a HIA every game.

He could've gone for one in the first half as well
I've asked the forum to retire him medically but Webby hasn't logged in to get his notification

Poor Addin has to join this mess next year 🤣

Just watched the press conference that Kevin Walters did. His explanation "Just flat. Can't explain why but we were". Reynolds sounded more like a coach in it..... Surely this is his last season if they don't make the 8.

Who would you rather be?

Broncos
Warriors
Eels
Absolutely 100% not the Eels.
Being the Broncos has the history that obviously the Warriors can't possibly match but the present ain't that great especially given the extra pressure given the type of club the Broncos used to be.
So, for all it's issues and that I didn't expect 2024 to be as good as 2023 - which doesn't remotely excuse the losses to the Titans BTW - I'd rather be the Warriors out of those three.

Active Now

• Spooky1013
  • Big Del
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • DMZ
  • Financeguy
  • johnny plath
  • Brocko
  • Culhwch
  • Footy Fanatic
  • KickHaas
  • BooKhaki
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Redfern_1980
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mighty Bronx
  • pagey
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.