CROSS FORUM NRL Round 22 Discussion

Fucking lol... now penrith awarded a penalty for a tackled too hard... this comp is fucked

lol Ponga penalised for tackling too hard

3 of those high shots weren't ... i mean come on

How far out did Gamblor think he was haha

Ah good to know Pete.
So it's an interpretation not a rule change?
That example isn't what I was talking about though it prob applies.
There is still a voluntary tackle rule, it just has interpretations now in given situations.
I'm going cross-eyed here Dex.

I think that's been the interpretation for at least a decade at this point, it's just officially become a part of the rules this year to avoid confusion.

dogs well off side in first defensive set, let go

The dogs D was very Warriors like for that try.

Dogs used all their energy against us last week. Look flat tbhn

outside 20 and short of 40? surely?

Dogs used all their energy against us last week. Look flat tbhn

You should see some of the comments about the game against us.

We broke the Broncos. We ended their season. lol

I am like WTF, we were like 7 losses from 8 games. lol

Dogs are so shit. How have they made it this far?

They have zero go forward.

Also the dogs have the most feral supporters. Very single comment on thier forum is about how someone needs to kill the ref.

They don’t talk about anything except how hard the ref is riding them and how offside the opposition is or how unfair the nrl is.

Get fucked *****

Also the dogs have the most feral supporters. Very single comment on thier forum is about how someone needs to kill the ref.

They don’t talk about anything except how hard the ref is riding them and how offside the opposition is or how unfair the nrl is.

Get fucked *****

I am a member there & have told them they are fucked in the head & deluded.

After the loss some were asking me if I was OK.

I replied, unlike most here, I can handle a loss. I asked why is it the refs fault when they lose, but the players get the credit for a win.

The frustration of watching games at this time of year with teams that are up & about, just unconsciously playing hard and desperate football because it’s August / September and that’s what we do etc …… while the Brisbane Broncos are once again curled up in the foetal position, unwilling or unable to function for reasons only they will know..

It’s that infuriating I can’t even put it into the appropriate words

The frustration of watching games at this time of year with teams that are up & about, playing hard and desperate football… while the Brisbane Broncos are once again curled up in the foetal position, unwilling or unable to function..

I can’t even put it into the appropriate words
It's worse for us, try being a Warriors fan. We don't have all those premiership trophies to look back fondly on like you guys do

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • marw
  • Financeguy
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.