CROSS FORUM NRL Round 22 Discussion

Feels more like a put on troll attempt. May even be a disgruntled ex forum fan perhaps?

index.php

Tackled in the air and he landed beyond the horizontal... surprised he didn't get binned there

Is it a bit weird that Kasey Badger is the video ref and her husband is employed by Souths? Surely you can't have that.

Penrith with a ridiculous leg up penalty to start the game

Another season another storm, roosters or panthers premiership beckons. 3 very well run clubs who have certainly earned their success.

Is there any other sport in the world where you can fix a penalty offence with another penalty offence and play on?
Player runs behind his own player causing an obstruction but stops and does a voluntary tackle and voile, problem fixed, play on, 2 wrongs make it right.
It's retarded, how did we end up down this path.

Is there any other sport in the world where you can fix a penalty offence with another penalty offence and play on?
Player runs behind his own player causing an obstruction but stops and does a voluntary tackle and voile, problem fixed, play on, 2 wrongs make it right.
It's retarded, how did we end up down this path.
Voluntary tackles are legal now.

The NRL snuck the rule change by, I'll see if I can dig out the video.

Voila.

meh, bs penalty to end half

Voluntary tackles are legal now.

The NRL snuck the rule change by, I'll see if I can dig out the video.

Voila.

Ah good to know Pete.
So it's an interpretation not a rule change?
That example isn't what I was talking about though it prob applies.
There is still a voluntary tackle rule, it just has interpretations now in given situations.

So Player B goes "Oh, shit, if I let Player L tackle me we'll get done for obstruction/whatever, I'll just lie down and cry Uncle"...
It looks a bit weird, but I can't say I'm against it...

Penrith outside backs taking fullbacks high... where I have seen that before

Two panthers high shots where shoulder makes contact with the head... zero sin binnings

How is Tago still on the field? Olam was sent for a similar shot

And now Crossland gone for a HIA due to one of them

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.