CROSS FORUM NRL Round 22 Discussion

Then the blatant strip given knock on lol. What's the point

Lol ref calls Nelson and tells him to come to him... Nelson doesn't move... ref walks over to him.

Can Storm just **** off already... fucking NSWRL just sucking them off for 20yr straight

If NAS is seriously on the outer at the Scum, we need to get him. There is a bloke that won't tolerate any cocky shit in a squad.

If NAS is seriously on the outer at the Scum, we need to get him. There is a bloke that won't tolerate any cocky shit in a squad.
Won't tolerate any cocky shit, but is currently on the outer at the storm because he's not meeting fitness standards... he'll fit right in

Really puts into perspective how absolutely dire our red zone attack is.

These teams are so clinical

Really puts into perspective how absolutely dire our red zone attack is.

These teams are so clinical

we are too pedestrian and slow in the red zone
so predictable and robotic...

not a bad effort by the drags

Why is Will Chambers on Fox? Guy dead set looks like he takes a crap when he asks a question.

**** I can't wait for penrith to beat storm 40-0 in the GF... might actually watch it if it's storm vs penrith... or maybe just the highlights

Carn the dargs... a win here will go a long way to dolphins falling out of the 8

I remember when I was on a forum about 10 plus years ago and an eels supporter said that Moeroa was going to be the best backrower of all time. Aged like Milk.

Haha the Storm losing makes the weekend better.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • sooticus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncsgoat
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.