CROSS FORUM NRL Round 22 Discussion

Broncos look gone now unfortunately. Be interesting what happens in the off season. Personally think Kevin Walters needs to go but all his Fox mates will come to the rescue.

Des's turning the Titans into a force

Sorry broncos brothers but you got Titans like we did.

I actually like the Titans as a forever underperforming team that’s going wel. Best of luck to them.

The answer to the trivia question "What Things Andrew Webster and Kevin Walters Have In Common?" just grew by one.
Is 2 Top 4 teams playing each other in a Preliminary Final in one season the Bone Pointing Curse for their next season?

The sad thing is it's our only joy at the moment.
Its ok well take it. Seeing broncos struggle with the talent they have gives me nearly as much joy as us winning.

Foran aye

Turing back the clock?!!

Oh man. Broncs defence is giving me flashbacks to our thrashing now.

It's a complete demolition

I'll say one thing, is Walsh has grown up a bit. Hes really be getting stuck into the tough stuff at back end of the season. Still trying to hard, but warm back up to him. Still overrated but

Man the Broncos just gave up.

That’s just pathetic from the Broncos

Broncos just given up. I don't understand How both the Broncos and warriors are top 4 one year and pretty much bottom 4 the next year.

Unfortunately not enough time for titans to hit 50

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Old Mate
  • Rambstien
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.