CROSS FORUM NRL Round 22 Discussion

It's a complete demolition
Oxford dictionary:

Titaned

To be slaughtered by an underdog team that runs rings around you and makes you look incompetent.

Example: ‘you just got Titaned!’

Who would've thought that the Broncs would be even shitter than us.

Oxford dictionary:

Titaned

To be slaughtered by an underdog team that runs rings around you and makes you look incompetent.

Example: ‘Broncos - you just got Titaned!’

Broncos Titaned and turned into Donkies 🫏

Happy squads seem to be an important component of a winning team.

Note for season 2025

Although it doesn't excuse the terrible season we've had. The Broncos being just as bad eases some of the pain and spotlight of the year.

Offloads with support runners

A sight for sore eyes

Storm and Panthers seem a level above this year just like Panthers and Broncos last year.

Papenhuyzen got owned there.

A backrower running hard with intent who then also gets a handy offload away, must be nice

Fucking lol... Olam gets sent for a similar tackle... NAS on report for yet another fine... god I hope penrith just keep fucking this competition into oblivion

Only the storm can get away with a penalty while everyone else gets 10 in the bin. Every week they near cease to amaze me how kissed on the dick they are lol. It's crazy.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Old Mate
  • Rambstien
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.