CROSS FORUM NRL Round 23 Discussion

Although I've gave Ezra a fair bit of stick this season I was still deeply sad to hear he'll be out for the season. I'm sure the longer than planned break will do him the power of good though. He'll come back next year bigger, stronger and wiser. I hope to see his defence is sorted out as his attack is always top notch when he gets an inch of space.

Rest up my Mam and make season 2025 your bitch!

Although I've gave Ezra a fair bit of stick this season I was still deeply sad to hear he'll be out for the season. I'm sure the longer than planned break will do him the power of good though. He'll come back next year bigger, stronger and wiser. I hope to see his defence is sorted out as his attack is always top notch when he gets an inch of space.

Rest up my Mam and make season 2025 your bitch!
Hopefully we sit carrigan out soon as well.

In our game we have the bunker in the referees ear constantly and we can't have them quickly say "that's forward mate". Amount that are missed is terrible

Would be embarrassing for the titans to concede 50 points before we do this season.

Just shows how important the mental side of your preparation is.
Makes it even more impressive what Penrith and Melbourne do year after year. You would think they would have some kind of fall off mentally. Alot of these teams best is such a big difference from their worst. Nobody is consistent with their application

Watching Iro, Stonestreet and Ramien and Katoas edge defence compared to staggs, mariner and Co is like watching a different sport

Titans really showed out tonight. Not even Hasler can change them.

Can’t believe we lost so badly to those useless *****. Titans suck a massive dick and it just shows how much bigger a dick we take.

Capitalising on an error and creating an overlap. If Trent Barrett can teach us these things, we’re improving already.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • ostin86
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.