CROSS FORUM NRL Round 25 Discussion

Storm minor premiers again. Rugby League players require a very firm hand as coach in the modern era and Craig Bellamy proves it.

If I can all depress you any further, we went from potentially having Bellamy to Henjak and then Griffin.

Many thanks to Storm knocking out the Phins. Now if you can field your D-grade team against us it’ll be much appreciated 😂

If I can all depress you any further, we went from potentially having Bellamy to Henjak and then Griffin.
IMG 0764

I wonder how many premierships we would be sitting on now if Bruno Cullen had not of fucked up signing Bellamy.
Imagine how many premierships we would have if we had a professional setup at the club and they actually acted like a big club.

The club is too fucking nice in a league that fucking hates them

How shit is Phoenix Crossland... and somehow they've chucked him in the halves again... AOB has no fucking idea

You know it’s a crap game when Gus can’t be bothered commentating but bangs on for 5 minutes about how good the playing surface is and he’ll have a picnic on it😩🥸

How shit is Phoenix Crossland... and somehow they've chucked him in the halves again... AOB has no fucking idea
Must be related to John’s to keep getting a contract.
Think he’s played around 80 games. Not bad for a bloke with limited skills

Kicked it out on the full in back to back kicks... what the hell!!

Well isaako record for kick offs going over sideline on the full is under threat.
Bunnies are atrocious Wayne’s got a shit load of work to do

Lol the NRL is a fucking joke.... bunker says doesn't need to go to the bin then immediately changes his mind and sends him to the bin.

It was obvious he had to go to the bin... it's like Annersley called up the bunker and told the idiots what to do after they got it wrong the first time.

Actually unbelievable how fucking bad the officiating is

Active Now

• Dash
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • MrMoore
  • ettybay
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Stix
  • johnny plath
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.