CROSS FORUM NRL Round 26 Discussion

I honestly think Grant has tried to keep this close all night. You don't need to mate. We do that well enough ourself

Ad then followed up with that...

This competition is so incredibly weak in terms of depth of good teams.. this Cowboys team looks for all money like the type that belongs around 9th or so, trying to squeeze into the eight .. to think they might actually finish high enough to get a home final 😵‍💫

To be fair though, we’ve had similarly weak competitions pretty much since Covid imo

This competition is so incredibly weak in terms of depth of good teams.. this Cowboys team looks for all money like the type that belongs around 9th or so, trying to squeeze into the eight .. to think they might actually finish high enough to get a home final 😵‍💫

To be fair though, we’ve had similarly weak competitions pretty much since Covid imo

Nek minute, WA and PNG enter the comp....

This has been the worst 14 point win I have ever seen

How many teams can lose a star fullback and actually come off better for it? Storm have.

shit hey ... a pretty much full strength Cowboys only just beat a Storm side resting 10 players.

for the rest of the comps sake, i hope this win says more about the Cowboys than it does about the Storm's depth

That’s a pretty woeful effort from the cowboys but why do we continue to let the Storm lay all over the ruck week in and week out.

Unfortunately for us the storm have said they’re playing their full strength side against us. Could be smoke and mirrors, still have to focus on the dolphins first.

I have Kayo and unfortunately there are no AFL games on this weekend, so I am looking a bit more at the NRL games as there isn't a better sport to put on in the background and I see the Dogs v Seagles is the 6pm game and the Panthers v Rabbits is the 8pm game...wouldn't it make more sense to put it the other way around so the likely better game is on free to air?

I have Kayo and unfortunately there are no AFL games on this weekend, so I am looking a bit more at the NRL games as there isn't a better sport to put on in the background and I see the Dogs v Seagles is the 6pm game and the Panthers v Rabbits is the 8pm game...wouldn't it make more sense to put it the other way around so the likely better game is on free to air?
You expect those dumb asses from the networks and the nrl to organise that?

Matt Lodge has been the best player in the field by the length of the straight.

Unread

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Financeguy
  • Totally Unr3al
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • johnny plath
  • Skyblues87
  • scobie
  • pagey
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
  • Bish
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Evander
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.